AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 am

Frank pushed him away through a mix of fear, pain and anger "I don;t know Gee! Get help or something! He's not REAL OK?!" he stood up, shaking blood and bruised. "Look, I-I can't take more of this. I'm sorry, I really love you, but I'm going to have to stay at Mikeys or Rays until you sort your head out." he looked down at Gerard, expecting oto see him crying and upset, but instead he was met with a cold, angry stare.
"G-Gee?"
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 am

Gerard grabbed franks wrist fiercely, Hauling his small body back to the floor and forcing his face up against the wall.
"you little bitch. After all I've ever done for you. Tell me now Frankie, what's stopping me from snapping your little fucking neck, huh?" he pushed down against franks neck to further prove his point. Frank attempted to scream but as his airways were being compressed no noise came out.
"you try to fucking leave me Frankie, just try, I will fucking kill you. Kill you and no one will even know you're gone because nobody gives a shit about you. Not your family. Not your friends. I'm the only person who will ever give a shit about you and this is how you repay me?" Gerard cried, pushing franks face harder against the wall until finally letting go. Listening to franks heavy breathing.
"are you gonna leave me then Frankie?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 am

Frank gave small, hoarse sobs whilst shaking violently. He shook his head, tears rolling down his cheeks as he tried to understand what had come over Gerard, why he was suddenly acting like this.
"I-I-I'm sorry" he whimpered, staring at hsi feets as he dagged his knees up to his chest, making himself as small as possible. He barely dared look at Gerard as he heard him move, terrified of what the next punishment inflicted on his already bruised body would be. He heard the sounf of a zip and looked up in confusion.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 am

Gerard smiled at Frank as he zipped up his coat.
"I'm just gonna go shopping, Kay? I'll be back soon. Oh and I'll pick up some food for tonight, we could watch a film if you want. Oh, and I'm gonna gomsee Mikey, I'd invite you but you look like shit, so.." he leaned down and kissed Frank, promising not to be too long as he picked up both sets of keys, locking Frank in the room.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 am

Frank sighed in relief and stumbled through to the living room, curling on the couch. He breathed heavily, struggling to find a comfortable position with all the bruising on his body. He eventually found himself lying in an awkward position on the very edge just ti be able not to cry out in pain. He eventually managed to sleep, uessing Gerard would be in a better mood when he got back.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 am

Gerard greeted his brother as he came to open the door
"hey mikers, how are you?" Gerard grinned, bouncing on the balls of his feet with excitement.
"I'm good thanks, why are you so happy?" Mikey questioned as Gerard pounced on his little brother, wrapping his arms around him tightly.
"I'm just glad to see you silly," he chirped, kicking the door closed with his foot, not letting go of Mikey.
"so," he said after finally releasing Mikey, "is Alicia here?"
"no, she's gone out of town to see her parents."
"good." Gerard smiled, narrowing his eyes at Mikey
"we wouldn't want her knowing what a terrible, terrible person You are."
"what?" Mikey looked at his brother, bemused.
"don't deny it Mikey. I know what you've been up to."
"ha ha Gerard, very funny." Mikey said sarcastically
Gerard smiled sweetly at his little brother.
"oh you're no fun Mikey. I got you a present!" Gerard squeaked, his eyes shining with anticipation.
"really, what is it?"
"it's from the D.I.Y store."
"sounds shitty then."
As Mikey turned, Gerard pulled out a length of barbed wire from the bag.
"don't you want your present?" Gerard called, wrapping it round Mikey's neck with great speed. He pulled it tighter, smiling wildly as he felt it sink into the soft flesh of his hands and hearing his little brothers splutters and gargles as blood poured freely from the gashes on his throat and dribbling out the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 am

Frank paced the living room upon waking, scared when Gerard wasn't home. When the door finally opened he looked up and raced forwards, wrapping his arms around the oloder in a hug.
"Gee! I was worried!" he cried, bruyinghis face in his ouder almost happily. When there was noresponse he looked up, looking at the coldness still in gerards eyes.
"Gee? Gee, what's up?" he asked, startimg to get scared.
"GEe?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 am

It took Gerard a good minute to calm down. He just stood there, staring at Frank before he finally snapped out of his trance.
"hey baby." he smiled, wrappingnhis arms around Frank, running his fingers through the blonde tendrils of hair, smiling as his fingers dyed them crimson. It had been dark when he left his brothers house, and he had taken Mikey's car so that nobody would see his bloodstained clothes and sticky hands. He didn't wash the blood off. He wanted to show Frank what he had done.
"Mikey won't be a problem anymore." Gerard chirped, to which Frank looked up at him, Bewildered.
"I killed him." Gerard stated matter-of-factly, giggling at franks look of horror.
"oh, don't be so over dramatic Frankie." he said, kissing franks scrunched up nose.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 am

Frank pushe dhim away "That's got to be a sick joke!" he spat, staring at Gerard like he'd sprouyed another head. Then he saw the blood covering Gerards clothes and hands and felt sick. He ran to the bathroom, kneeling on th floor and throwing up violently into he toilet. How could Gerard do that? To his brother and Franks best friend? He threw up again, etars stinging his eyes. He heard footsteps and wuiped his face, turning around and glowering at Gerard
"Stay the FUCK away from me!"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 am

"ooh, I almost forgot Frankie, I got you a present!" Gerard Beamed, swinging the bag in his hand like a child.
"wanna see?" He chimed, not waiting for a response as he tipped the contents of the bag on the floor.
"aren't I just lovely, getting all these pretty things just for you. I think we should have some fun with them, don't you?" his voice was chipper and almost singsong as he knelt down, picking up a bundle of thick rope.
"of course, we can't play any fun games without good old rope, can we now Frankie? I have to admit that I was in a hurry and haven't figured out what I'm going to do with all of these marvellous things, but I'm sure we can figure it out along the way."
Gerard looked back towards Frank.
"I do hope you behave like a good boy Frankie, because it won't be fun if you spoil it by not cooperating." he said before holding the rope out. When Frank only squeezed his eyes shut as if he was going to be hit Gerard smiled.
"good. Then let's begin."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 am

Frank shook, eyes pressed closed as he felt the ropes being wound around hi wrists. He felt himself be dragged to his feet and obediantly followed and opened his eyes as Gerard dragged him into their room. He tried not to shake as Gerard fashioned a blindfold and forced it onto his face, so he was stood bound and blind in front of the older. He felt the hand on top of his head forcing hi to his knees and winced.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 am

Gerard slowly undid his jeans, moaning softly as he pulled them down.
"bite and I'll gauge out your fucking eyes out." he hissed, lacing his fingers through franks hair and forcing his head forward. Frank made a small whimpering sound but opened his mouth. Gerard rutted fiercely into franks mouth, hitting the back of his throat. He gasped at the texture of franks mouth around his dick. He curled his fingers, tugging on franks hair. Suddenly Frank moaned. Causing vibrations to rush through Gerards body and making his head roll back.
"fuck, Frankie you little whore," he groaned, unable to control his hips from bucking forward.
Frank continued to whine around Gerard until he was abruptly pulled back to his feet.
"that wouldn't be a fun ending Frankie, we're just getting started."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:50 am

Frank whimpered, ow gasping for air once Gerards cock had been removed from his mouth. He didn't argue as Gerard bent him over what he guessed was the small table by their bed and whimpered as Gerard ulled his hair
"Gee, please" he begged, not knowing what was coming next since Gerard wasn't standing behind him. He tried to ry out as he felt a gag forced into his mouth just before pain exploded along his back from being hit with a belt. He let out a muffled cry, tears springing to his eyes as he could tell Gerard was working out how best to humiliate him.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 am

Gerard Twirled the screwdriver between his fingers, studying how the light glistened off the edges from the street lamp outside. The corners of his mouth twitched upwards as he pressed his thumb down on the end of the tool until it split his skin. Perfect.
He carefully lined it up with franks entrance, bending over so that his chest was flush with the younger mans back. He brought his hand back, making sure the shot was perfect before slamming the screwdriver in.
The jolt from franks body was counteracted by the weight of gerard on top of him. He screamed out but the gag swallowed up the majority of the noise. It went silent and Gerard could feel a warm liquid dribbling down his arm. He carefully brought it out before slamming it back in.
Franks reactions got more violent as the pain forced him to struggle more. But as hard as he tried. Hesse trapped.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 am

Frank sobbed and struggled, blood starting to flow freely down his legs. He begged Gerard to stop, or attempted to with the gag in the way. He shook, his whole body convusing with every slam of the screwdriver, his muscles all clenched around the source of the pain, mrely making the scraping worse. He bit down on the gag, muffled sob still escaping his body. When Gerard finally stopped ramming the screwdriver into his ass his legs buckled under him, meaning e was mostly lying on the table rather than standing. He half stood, half lay across the table, waiting in terror for Gerards next move.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:34 am

Gerard looked back on his masterpiece, all covered in crimson. He knelt down and rummaged through his new supplies, coming back with a portable power sander.
"I don't like this tattoo Frankie. It's ugly as fuck." Gerard placed his fingers on the jack-o-lantern tattoo, pressing his nails in slightly to create little half moons in franks skin.
"in fact I hate it. You're so beautiful Frankie. You have such a perfect body. It shouldn't be ruined by this."
He plugged the tool into the closest plug socket, having to unplug a bedside lamp. The sander growled, splitting the silence with it's harsh voice.
"this might pinch a bit honey." Gerard giggled before pressing the sander face down against his back. Even through the gag Gerard could hear the terrified screams, which only spurred him on more.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 am

Frank screamed into the gag, tears pouring down his cheeks as blood started to seep from his back. he didn't dare even struggle, not wanting to press up against the sander. The blood on his legs had finally started to slow but the pain was still as intense as ever.
"Gee, Gee please stop" he whimpered, or at least tried to, his tattooed hands clenched in pain. Another sob escaped him, shaking his body slightly as he felt the sander rip through layer after layer of skin. He willed away the tattoo spreading across his back, regretting it for the first time since he'd had it done. Once Gerard removed the power sander he could tell he'd either removed tha tattoo or couldn;t see it through th blood. He rested his head on the hard table, sobbing desperatly.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:36 am

Gerard kissed up franks back, trailing his Tongue through the blood.
"I'm sorry Frankie." he whispered, "he made me do it." he linked his fingers with franks, forcing the smaller mans hands out of tight fists. He dragged them both to their feet slowly, so that Gerard was stood behind Frank, head on the others shoulder.
"don't leave me Frankie. Dont you dare ever leave me. I need you." he tightened his arms slightly around franks waist.
"you mean more to me than anybody in the whole wide world." he kissed franks cheek lightly, nuzzling his head into his neck.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 am

Frank stood,yes clsed and hoping tht this nightmare was finally over. He felt Gerard untie the ropes onhis wrists an he sat limply on the bed, staring at the rope burn around them. He felt the bed dip as Gerard rawle donto his behind him, kneeling to undo the gag. Once it was goen from his face Frank spat on the floor, deciing it wouldn;t matter with all the blood.
"You're... sick..." he coughed dryly, staring at Gerard, he regained his breath and some speech ability and started agin "You need help Gee, somethings obviously got to you whilst we were out there, saying you killed Mikey and now-now this"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 am

Gerard began to cry.
"w-what did you say about Mikey?"
Frank looked at him, eyes wide. How the fuck could anyone forget that.
"FRANK. When did I say I killed Mikey?" Gerard honestly couldn't remember. Come to think of it, the last thing he could remember was cooking waffles for breakfast.
"Frankie, I don't remember what I did today, I don't remember tying you up. I don't remember any of that." Gerard clambered off the bed and out of the bedroom, desperately looking through coat pockets and under tables until he found his phone. He punched Mikey's number in and waited. Each ring causing his stomach to knot tighter. Answer phone. He tried again. Still no reply.
"Mikey... Please pick up your fucking phone, I-I don't know what's happening." his voice hitched with emotion. His eyes flowing with tears. He huddled into a ball, sobbing on the floor.
"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD." he screamed, tearing at his eyes, desperately trying to scrape the bad away. Suddenly he was aware of a presence behind him and felt two small arms wrap around his waist.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 am

Frank pulled him close, shushing him gently. he cradled the older, distraught man in his arms, seeing that he honestly had no idea what he'd done. He knelt on the floor and held him close, humming softly and calmingly to him despite the terror still gripping his brain.
"Shh, Shh Gee, shh it'll be Ok" he whispered, feeling ti would be anything but. As soon as Gee fell asleep, still sobbing, in his arms he moved carefully and placed him on the bed. kissing his forehead and tucking him in. He scribbled a hasty note and took Mikeys car to the youngers house.

The door was unlocked when he got there.
Stepping in, he turned on the light and almost screamed and threw up. Mikey was lying on the ground, eyes wide open and barbed wire cutting deep into his neck. He couldn't help but feel like he was being accused by the body on the floor, like he could've stopped Gerard.
"I couldn;t have saved you" he muttered, closing the younger ways eyes and covering him with a sheet before dialling Ray.
"Ray? Yeah, it's Frank, i need your help..."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 am

Gerard was awoken by a splitting headache. He sat up, grabbingnhis head in pain when I discovered a note:
be back soon,
Just need to sort a few things out. Gets some rest.
Love you
Frankie x

Gerard began to panic. He hated being alone, it made him nervous and on edge. He got up out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to look for some paracetamol. The medicine cabinet was filled with useless shit and he had to take most of the contents out to actually find some decent pills. As he closed the cabinet he noticed a figure in the reflection behind him, but it was gone in a fraction of a second.
"Frank? You home? Frankie?" coming to the conclusion that it was just his mind he filled a cup full of water, swallowing two pills at once.
He breathed Deeply, afraid to look up. He didn't like being left alone. He didn't like fucking mirrors and his fucking head playing with him. He slowly looked up, to see him there, right behind him, looming over him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 am

Frank wrapped Mikey in a sheet, then his own rug before starting to scrub th floor and walls clean. When Ry came in he heard the gasp and shushed him quickly.
"Look, don;t ask and I won;t lie to you. Just-Just help me get this body out of here"
"Frank-"
"I SAID DON;T ASK RAY" yelled Frank, his voice becoming high-pitched and screechy in anxienty. Ray shut uplong enough to help him load Mikeys body into the trunk, Frank had even managed to get into the car before he started again.
"What happened to your back?" he asked. Fank blinked and reached round, bringing his hand away, sticky with blood.
"Oh I... fell" he lied. he ould feel his friends eyes on him but continued just to drive. Eventually he pulled up on a bridge, silent in the still night air. It took him only a few moments to heave his best friend over teh side and watch him sink. he felt phsyically sick but dropped Ray home with decent composure before starting his own long drive back.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 pm

"get the fuck out of my home." Gerard hissed, almost keeping his voice steady. He was fucking terrified.
"PLEASE-please just.. Leave us alone." he looked up at the faceless figure, his whole body shaking intensely. He wished frank was back. Tears began to prick the corners of his eyes but he blinked them back, willing them away.
"What do you want with us?"
Nothing
Gerard spun around, gripping the sink behind him as he came face to face with the creature of his nightmares.
"then why the fuck are you here?" the man just stood silently.
Gerard jumped when he heared to front door open, he looked up, eyes wide, at the figure still present in front of him.
Kill him.
Gerard shook his head, stumbling back until he couldn't move anymore. The figure came closer, bending down so that it's face was level with Gerards.
Ill him. he repeated.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME," Gerard cowered to the floor, covering his ears in a desperate attempt to block out the words inside his head.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 am

Frank came in, covered in Mikeys blood. He walked into the room Gerard was in to see him cowering and yelling, at what seemed like thin air. He stepped over cautiously, remembering his white shirt was now dyed crimson.
"Gee?" he whispered, teping forward slightly. When the other didn't seem o hear him he spoke louder.
"Gee? Gee I'm back" he said, yet the older just flinched away. He walked over, unaware of the figure Gerard could see and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Gerard?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt -Frerard-
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next