AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 am

"no." Gerard almost growled bluntly.
"I'm not going back there. We can walk. I saw a sign saying services in 1/4 miles."
Gerard felt anger swell in the pit of his stomach. That stupid little bastard. How could he even suggest such a stupidmfucking thing? He wanted the break his stupid fucking face. He slammed the hood down, making Frank jump and stare at his feet, Gerard knew that he was nervous, he could tell by his actions, the way he stared at his feet and picked at his thumbs slightly.
"fuck it. Go back there if you want. I'm going to the service station to get help." he walked a few paces and then looked back, Frank was still staring at the ground.
"WHAT? YOURE JUST GOING TO STAY THERE? WELL GOOD, I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING- oh god Frankie... I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean any of those things, Im just tired and scared and it was so horrible Frankie-" Gerard burst into tears and grabbed franks shirt. Soaking it as he sobbed into it.
"he's fucking with my head Frankie. I thought you were g-gonna die. I thought you were going to be killed."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 am

Frank hugged him, trying not to show his own upset. He hated being yelled at, especially by Gerard, it reminded him of what home had been like "No, you-youre right. We can walk to services, I didn;t think" mumbled Frank. As soon as Gerard stopped crying and straightened up he followed him onwards. He chewed at his thumbnail as they walked and glanced over his shoulder almost constantly, it felt almost as if they were being followed.
Don't be stupid, you went searching for a legend and you found some sickos house,noones following you Ok? The thought comforted him, but only until he remembered the mark on his arm. He pulled slightly at the sleeve and continued to follow Gerard. As soon as they reached the services he let Gerard go off to find help and eaded for the bathroom, splashing his face with cold water.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 am

"hey can I make a call, my car broke down and my phone died." Gerard attempted a smile at the clearly bemused cashier in the services, she passed the old phone whilst looking Gerard up and down. He must have been filthy, he hadn't bathed and he was covered in dirt.

"hey, Mikey, can you come pick us up... Yeah, no we're fine, no Mikey. Okay, thanks, we're in the services about 17 miles from town...hold on."
Gerard covered the receiver and turned to the cashier,
"excuse me ma'am, what service is this?"
The woman glanced up from her book and nodded towards a sign, rolling her eyes before looking back to her book.

"um.. Thanks.." Gerard told Mikey where they were and went back to find Frank. He walked to the bathroom to see Frank at a sink, hands braced on either side of it, hair dripping wet with water.
"hey," Gerard smiled, snaking his arms around franks waist, he was vaguely aware that franks shoulders tensed as he did so, but he didn't think anything of it.
"Mikey's coming to get us, he'll be here in half an hour."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 am

"Thank God" was Frank hoarse response. He didn't look up, not wanting Gerard to see his red eyes and tear-stained face in the mirror. He didn't even know why he'd been crying, he'd just broken down and tried to put it down to the lack of sleep and stress. He forced a smile and splashed water over his face to wasgh away any lingering tears "There was a McDonaldsacross the parking lot, I'm gonna see if I can use the wifi, update ya know" he said.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 am

Gerard followed him out, he felt franks hostility despite his efforts to hide it. He didn't blame him, he felt horrible for his outbreak earlier. He watched Frank over the thin steam of his coffee, it tasted of shit but he was too tired to give a fuck.
" I'm sorry Frankie," he sighed, looking into his coffee to avoid franks eyes. Frank didn't reply, but placed his hand over Gerards, stroking his thumb over the contours of his knuckles.

By the time Mikey showed up, Gerard had polished off 5 cups of black coffee.
"Mikey, where the fuck have you been? You said you'd be half an hour you dick." Gerard grumbled as he got in Mikey's shitty ass car.
"not my fault, there was traffic. Why did you leave so early anyway? It's been like three days you pussy."
"Mikey, you're afraid of the fucking dark..."
Mikey just laughed as he pulled out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:56 am

Frank clambered into the back of Mikeys car without complaint, resting his head against the window as they drove. He traced droplets of water with his eyes as rain started to hit the car, noticing vaguely that they seemed to be forming a tree like fgue. He managed a smile at that, his over-active imagination, and eventually feel into a dream-less sleep.

By the time Mikey dropped them home, Frank had slept for a good three hours. He stretched, letting each of his joints crack as he grabed his and Gerards bags out of the trunk "Thanks for the lift Mikers!" he called, not even waiting for Gerard before he walked up the stairs to their shared third-floor flat. He walked in, dumped his clothes on the floor and slumped onto the couch, giving a small moan "Oh god, NEVER again am I sleeping on the floor" he groaned, resting his head on the cushion. he opened one eye and smirked playfully at Gerard "Wanna join me over here?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 am

Gerard felt a grin creep across his face as he climbed onto the couch, wrapping his arms around franks hips and pulling him in closer.
"I love you Frankie." he smiled, pressing his lips against the other mans. It was chaste At first, but he wanted more, ghosting his tongue along franks closed lips, pleading for entry. Frank opened his mouth willingly, letting Gerards tongue explore his mouth. Gerard threaded his hands through franks hair, tugging slightly and causing frank to moan out.
Very slowly Gerard moved on top of Frank, Pulling away from the kiss to stare down at him.
"you're so beautiful Frankie, god you're so fucking hot when you're like this." Gerard held back a moan before dipping down and biting hard at franks neck.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 am

Frank groaned and tilted his head back, only whincing slightly when Gerard drew blood from his neck. he ran his hands up Gerards chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt and his crashed his lips to the older again, letting his mouth be dominated. He tangled one hand in the long blak hair of the other mand and lid the other one into the back of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 am

"fuck, Frank." Gerard whined and bucked into franks hand whilst pushing his shirt up, revealing franks beautifully inked stomach. He traced his fingers delicately over franks tattoos, his hands dipping at the curves of Franks hip bones where the swallow tattoos rested perfectly on the contours of his body. Gerard brought his mouth to the N and D and trailed is Tongue across the cursive letters before heading upwards. He moaned into franks mouth as he dug his fingernails into the smaller mans sides until Frank groaned out. He dragged his nails across franks smooth skin, leaving Red welts in their wake. It wasn't until he heard Frank yelp that he realised he was scratching down franks sides so hard that he was drawing blood.
"shit. Sorry." he mumbled, lapping up the blood before digging his nails in again..
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am

Frank gave a small whine of pain, blood starting to seep onto his sides in the wake of Gerards fingernails. The red welts and scratches soon overed his stomach and chest, any of his asking for Gerard to stop being ignored. He was almost relieved when Gerards crashed theitr lips together again, despite finding his arms pinned above his head. He moaned, the pleasure taking his mind away from the pain.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:34 am

"you okay baby?" Gerard asked, ignoring the answer anyway. He was far too busy. With one hand clamping franks hands above his head, he used the other hand to undo franks belt, pulling both his pants and boxers down. He smiled down at Frank, all teeth, as Frank rolled his hips forward, needing the contact.
"get on your back." he demanded. Frank looked confused but complied. Gerard nibbled at the shell of the younger mans ear, receiving a muffled mew in reply
"good boy." he whispered, mischief in his tone.
"now suck." he said, pushing his fingers at franks mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am

Frank obediently opened his mouth, taking Gerards fingers to the back if his throat and hollowing his cheeks aroudn them. He sucked, pulling slightly at the fingers and moving his tongue around them constantly until Gerard pulled them from his mouth. he looked up, lmos expectantly now, waiting for the olders next move.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Frank gasped as Gerard inserted the first finger. He was so fucking tight. He curled his digit, working it into him all the way to the knuckle. He pulled the finger out, crossing his fingers before pushing them in. Frank rocked back against his fingers. Whore. By the third finger frank was whining and cursing so Gerard pulled his fingers out and lined himself up with franks ass. He spat on his hand, stroking his length before shoving into Frank, hard and fast. Frank let out a strangled cry that melted into a moan as Gerard pulled out almost all the way and slammed back into him.
"fuck, Frankie.. I- shit." Gerard couldn't even string together a decent sentence, so he stuck with scraping away the layers of franks flesh with his jagged little nails. He found himself scratching incessantly at the jack-o-lantern in between franks shoulders, as if he was trying to scrape it away. He felt slightly guilty. He was destroying franks tattoos. But the noise frank made. The mix of extreme pain and pleasure made it all worth it.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 am

Frank gave small cries as Gerard thrust into his ass, searing pain between his shoulder blades as blood started to cover his back. Something about the whole thing felt good but holy fuck that hurt, he'd never had Gerard this deep in him before, or this hard. He gripped the couch beneath him, now glad his hands were no longer pinned as he let out a small cry of pain. He gave a small beg for Gerard to calm it down, that it was hurting too much, but was obviously ignored as he bit the cushion hard to stop himself screaming.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

Gerards scratches began to make a pattern, but his eyes were blurry and he was too far gone for anything to compute in his mind. He closed his eyes as he slid his hands up franks back until his hands were tangled in the thick mess of franks hair. He began to pull roughly on it , yanking up until franks neck was at an unnatural curve and he could his eyes, fear stricken and wide. He smirked down at him, kissing his nose,
"what's wrong baby?" he smiled before slamming his head against the armrest of the couch (it was old and shitty so they were enforced with wood) he moaned as he heard franks sobs, slowly evening out into deep, unconscious breaths. That pushed him over the edge and he came hard into frank. As he came down from his euphoric state he glanced down at franks back, ashamed that he had done that. But sickened by what he had scratched into his back. A circle with a cross slashed through it.

Last edited by fuckyeahfrerard on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 am

Frank came to shortly after, his head, back and ass throbbing with pain. Gerard was relaxing sprawled across the couch as Frank sat up, putting a hand to his head and coming away with his fingers damp with blood. He could feel his back stinging unmercifully, and saw the blood soaked into the couch when he glanced down. He grabbed his jeans off the floor pulling the on quickly as he barely dared to glance at Gerard. He came over and cudled up next to im, resting his head in the crook of his arm.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 am

Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank, pulling him onto his knee and holding his face in his hands.
"I'm so sorry Frankie.. I- I don't even know what to say. I'm disgusted in myself."
He thumbed away the tears rolling down franks face, kissing his forehead softly and whispering cliche apologies.
"let's go get you cleaned up," Gerard suggested, voice barely a whisper.
They walked hand in hand to the bathroom where Gerard sat Frank down on the toilet lid as he ran the water warm. He searched the cabinets and washing baskets for a towel, only being able to find a White one.
"we can wash it," he smiled softly, checking the water temperature with his fingers before soaking the towel.
Frank sobbed silently as Gerard gently washed away all the blood from his back, he felt sick at the sheer amount of it but he stayed calm and cooed softly to Frank.
When he had finished with his back and head Gerard knelt in front of Frank, staring up at him.
"you can go if you want, or I'll go, whatever. I don't know what happened but it wasn't me Frankie, honest to god it wasn't, you know I'd never hurt you. Just. I'm sorry. I don't want to leave or want you to go but I won't argue or question if you tell me to. Fuck. Call the police. I don't know. I love you." he looked down, blinking the tears away, waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

Frank wied the tears away from his face, sniffing. He didn't answer for a minute, letting everything tick over in his head. After a few moments he knelt down in front of Gerard so that they were on (around) the same level. When the older looked at him he leant forward and placed a gentle kiss on Gerards lips "I love you" he whispered "We-We're both kind of stressed out and not ourselves at the moment" he paused to wipe the tears from Gerards eyes and managed a small smile "Besides, it's not that bad, I got worse from my dad remember?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 am

Gerard did remember. He remembered all the stories. All the sleepless nights of Frank crying in his arms because of his sick fuck of a father. He remembered the day when the got their apartment and franks father found the a dress (how, they didnt know) and kicked in the door, punched Gerard in the fucking face and held a fucking knife to franks throat, saying that he was a disgrace to the family and that he was better off dead because he had nobody and calling him a fag and vermin and a monster. Frank still refused to ring the police. Said that it was just his dad being his dad, he begged Gerard not to ring the police, cried so hard because as much as his father was the most vile and despicable creature to roam the earth, he was still his father and obviously Frank loved him.
He threw his arms around Frank, apologising when he remembered the scratches and promised that he would never do that again, ever. He carried Frank to their little bedroom and lay him down, curling up beside him and holding his hand. They kissed each other goodnight and wished the other pleasant dreams before drifting off to sleep in each others arms. Just like always.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 am

Frank woke part way through the night, nightmares he hadn't had since he was the scared seventeen year old who'd moved in with Gerard to escape his father plagueing him. He sighed and watched his boyfriends face, still wishing he could help, in anyway posible. He layed with a strand of the oler hair for a minute before finally draging himself back into sleep.

He woke up to the smell of coffee and waffles drifting through the flat. He yawned and stumbled through to the kitchen to witnes the rarity of Gerard cooking "Oh? What's put you in such a good mood?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 am

Gerard simply smiled at Frank before getting back to the tedious job of making breakfast, humming the tune of some crappy song he had heard on the radio that was stuck in his head.
He finally plated up the stacks of waffles and syrup, pleased with his expert culinary skills, and poured two large mugs of coffee from the pot.
He sat facing Frank on the breakfast counter, still smiling as he watched Frank wolf down the mountain of food on his plate.
"How's your back." Gerard finally said sheepishly. He felt just awful despite Frank forgiving him. It was a really shitty thing to do.

Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 am

Frankw hinced adn reached round, brushing his back lightly with his fingers "It doesn;t hurt like it did last night" he answered honestly. He hadn;t had achance to look at it yet, but from the glances he'dc caught in the mirror last night it had looked pretty bad. He leant across the breakfast table and kissed Gerards nose gently, managing a smile.
"Love you" he said, grinning at the older man "Anyway, I was going to see Mikey later. You wanna come with?" he asked, green eyes shining with innocence.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 am

Gerard frowned, looKing down into a fresh cup of coffee.
"why do you want to go see him?" he grumbled, sticking his bottom lip out slightly. Frank was a little confused by Gerards fast changing moods. Suddenly, realisation hit Gerard. Of course.
"you little whore." Gerard seethed. Frank looked at Gerard, trying to find the meaning behind his words, was he joking?
"oh don't give me that innocent looks Frank. You're screwing my fucking brother aren't you? And I thought you loved me you fucking snake." Frank protested against Gerards accusations, telling him he wasn't with Mikey and that he did love Gerard.
"bullshit. Gerard scoffed. Franks eyes began to well with tears as he told him calmly that it was all in his head.
"YOU FUCKING LIAR" Gerard screamed, throwing the cup of scolding hot coffee into franks face.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 am

Frank cried out and pulled away from the table, clasping his face where the coffee had scolded him. He stared at Gerard, eyes brimming with tears.
"Gee! I'm not screwing Mikey! I love yo-" he was cu off by a unch that seemed to coem out of nowhere. He yelped and scramvbled away, scared of Gerard for probably the first time. He soon found hiself cowering against the wall with Gerards fists ounding repeatedly into him. He sobbed, bruises already beggining to form all over his body.
"Please-Please stop Gee" he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 am

Gerard realised what he was doing after a minute or two and immediately stopped, dropping to his knees and holding franks shoulders tight.
"he keeps on telling me to do this Frankie. Either I do it or he does. He said you were cheating and. And I fucking believed him Frankie. Oh god, what've I done Frankie? Make him stop." Gerard screamed, tear frantically rolling down his face as he violently shook with fear. Fear of himself.
He hugged Frank tightly, but Frank didn't respond, just stared blankly out of the window. He had stopped crying and was completely silent now.
"I'm sorry. I know I've said it a thousand times but.. I don't know what to do Frankie, please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt -Frerard-
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next