AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 am

Gerard Crushed his body into the corner of the room, getting as far away from Frank as possible.
"Frank, get away from me." gerard whimpered. When Frank looked offended Gerard rephrased what he said.
"no- Frank. I don't- I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'm- I." Gerard sighed, pushing the heels of his palms into his eye sockets. He felt Frank wrap his arms around him and they sat silently on the bathroom floor for what must have been hours until finally moving to their bed.

Frank was finally asleep, so Gerard slipped silently out of his arms and back into the bathroom. He began to look through the cabinet, carelessly throwing medicine bottles out of the way until he found what he was looking for. He unscrewed the top off of the bottle of sleeping pills and poured the contents into his mouth. He winced, trying to wash the pills down with tap water. He smiled to himself. It would all be over soon. He wouldn't have to hurt Frankie again. He would be keeping Frank safe by doing this. Besides, Frankie would get over it. He was doing this for him after all.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 am

Frank stirred lightly in his sleep, subconciously feeling, knowing, that something was wrong. He awoke from his dream in a dazed panic, sweat collecting on his skin. Turning to look at Gerard he was terrified to find the bed empty, he stepped over the pile of bloodied lothes on the floor and made his way, silently, to the the bathroom, where he could ehar heavy breathing. Flicking on the light, it took a moment fo the fact he could se Gerard lying on the floor, otionless to set in. He knelt by his boyfriend and shook him in a panic.
"Gee?! Gee wake up!" he whimpered, no response. He looked around the now scattered contents of their bathroomj cabinet before spying the empty bottle of sleeping pills. His breatn caught in his throat and he raced into the living room, scrabbling for his phone, dialling 911 in a terrorised state.
"Hello? My-My boyfriends taken an overdose of sleeping pills... uh, 19 Cemetary drive, please hurry!"

The next few hours passed in a daze for Frank. The ambulance arriving, Gerard being rushed to hospital, getting a lift from Ray, pacing the waiting room for hours, going through cup after cups of tasteless black cofee from a machine. He sank onto a chair and buried his head in his hands, letting out a small sob. Whynhad he agreed to go to that stupid forest? That had been where all of this had started! When a nurse finally came out to tell him Gerard was awake, and coherent, he walked to his boyfriends room in a dream-like state. He sank onto the chair next to his bed and choked out one word.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 am

Gerards eyes flickered open. He heard the continuous beeping of machines and could smell the sickening scent of Disinfectant and knew exactly where he was. He began to panic as he saw the drips and tubes coming from his arms. He fucking hated needles. He heard a soft whimper from his side and looked up. Frank was Adjacent to him, holding his knees, eyes puffy from tears. He reached his hand out to him, only to be met with a question. Why? That's when he remembered why he was here in the first place.
"I didn't want to hurt you Frankie. You should have left me to die. All I ever do is hurt you. I-" he looked down at his hand. Still empty.
"I'm sorry. But if I live then-then you'll die."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 am

"Then I'd rather die" whimpered Frank, with that taking his hand. He stared at Gerard, his own eyes filling with tears once again.
"You understand that Gee?I would rather die, even at your hands, than live a single day without you" he dropped his gaze to the floor, the first tears escaping his eyes.
"You kill yourself and I'll follow you straight away, I swear" he whispered, looking and being deadly serious. He ignored Gerards protests to tghat statenment and pressed his lips to Gerards in a needy kiss.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:47 am

He sighed when he heard the click of their front door. He hadnt missed being there but it was certainly better than the fuckig hospital. The open plan apartment looked surreal in the warm glow of the late-morning sun, almost like a still life water colour Gerard had seen dozens of times on gallery Walls. There were little signs of last weeks occurrence though, like the knocked over dining chair and the upturned sofa pillows that ruined the tranquillity. He stood at the front door, the past few weeks playing out in his mind, and refused to enter as he felt a sombre and unwelcoming presence about the place.
"I'm not going in there Frankie, something bads in there, I can feel it." despite franks efforts to ease the taller man into the apartment he stood his ground.
"can't we please stay somewhere else Frankie, please. I dont wanna go in there again."
He pleaded with Frank, swaying uncomfortably under his skeptical gaze.
"we could stay at Rays."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 am

Frank looked uncomfertable with that suggestion, he'd been avoiding Ry since he'd used him to hel dump Mikeys body. He forced a smile though, closin the front door again.
"Fine, come on, I'll drive this time" he said, but he still looked everything vut happy "Just ring hi first this time ok?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 am

Ray seemed somewhat reluctant on the phone when Gerard rang but still agreed for them both to stay. Frank had hurriedly packed some clothes in a rucksack whilst Gerard waited in the stairwell.
"I'm sorry. You must hate me right now." Gerard sulked, feeling sorry for himself as he hugged his knees in the car. The car that didn't belong to either of them.
"Frank." Gerard began, sounding rather concerned. "who's car is this?" he looked at Frank who froze before rummaging through the glove box, finding only an empty glasses case and a few of Gerards old sketches.
"wait. Is this Mikey's car?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 am

Frank swallowed "Ous broke, I just... I borrowed it" stajmmered Frank, hshoving the clothers in the boot and getting into the drivers seat.
"And I'll never hate you Gee. Now get in, we're going" he silenty begged Gerard to just get in properly, not to make a fuss or ask stupid quetions.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am

The drive to rays was silent and awkward, and when they arrived ray looked unsettled and nervous.
"thanks for letting us stay ray. We really appreciate it." Gerard smiled, receiving a small and fake smile back.
"what the fucks up with ray?" he mouthed to Frank, who also looked like he'd seen a ghost.
"hey ray has Mikey been in touch lately? I tried to call him earlier this morning and all last week. Think he died or something."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 am

Ray went an even whiter shade of pale at the words
"I-he- I've got stuff to take out of the dryer" he managed, scarmbling insie and away from Gerard at the first chance.

Frank chewed his lip "Er, come on Gee, I know where the guest room is" he stumbled out, grabbing a rucksack.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 am

Gerard stared at the doorway Ray had rushed out of. He then grabbed franks wrist and dragged him into the kitchen where ray was.
"is somebody gonna tell me what the fuck is going on or what?" both Frank and ray looked at each other in silence, franks eyes widening as ray opened his mouth, but forming no words he closed it again.
"what have I done to you thats making you act all freaked out? I walk in your house and you act like I just shot your Fucking grandma. Just don't bullshit me and tell me nothings up because I know you guys too well, especially you Frank. I know you pick your hands when you're nervous."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 am

Frank puleld his hands away from eachother, forcing them into his pockets. He stared at the ground, unable t beak the news to Gerard. Ray, on the other hand, had no such issues.
"You killed Mikey!" he snapped out, staring at Gerard like he was insane, "You fucking TORTURED Fank!"
Frank whinced "I never said he tortured me" he mumbled, still with his gaze on the floor. Ry growled.
"You came in covered in yoru own blood and whincing at his name, what else culd have happened"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 am

"Frank." Gerard turned to him, eyes dark.
"I want you to fucking kill him."
Franks eyes almost bulged out of his head at the words. With cat-like stealth Gerard punched Ray in the face with considerable force, knocking him to the ground. Frantically he rifled through draws and cupboards until he found a riling pin and tossed it to Frank, who jumped and nearly let it hit him in the face.
"fucking hurry Frank." Gerard ordered.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 am

Frank paniced, staring at Gerard like he was insane.
"I can't Gee" he whimpered, staring at his boyfiend and then his friend 0n the floor. Terror filled him t the look on his byfriends face, a look he'd only seen when he'd suggested going back to the forest, that look of pure, unhandled anger. He stepped baxkards, dropping the rolling pin on his foot but barely ntocing, staring at the man he loved. He glanced down at Ray again, teh odler man curled on the floor in pain, before loking back.
"Gee, I-I an't, this is insane-!"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 am

gerard winced in anger, feeling increaibly betrayed by frank.
"you better fucking kill him frank. i cant do it. he wants you to." he grimaced, looking at frank with pleading eyes.
"why couldnt you just let me die." he growled, fighting back tears. frank was being selfish, wanting gerard alive but not doing what he told him to. he saw frank become upset and simply stared at him until he finally picked up the rolling pin, shaking violently and whimpering slightly as he walked towards ray.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 am

Ray stared up at him, still grasping hi face.
"F-F-Frank! Please! You-You can't!" he whimpered.

Frank whimpered and lowered it slightly, glancing between both men. he looked at Gerard desperatly.
"Can;t-Can;t it at leastbe something quicker?" he whimpered, hoping for a knife or even, if they were all lucky, a gun. When he was handed the former he pulled off his shirt, uneager ti get blood on it and crouched over Ray.
"I'm sorry" he whispered as he plunged the knife into the odler kneck, sraying himself with blood. He pulled it out and plunged it into his chest, feeling ray try to fight him off weakly as the blood covered his chest, stomac, arms and face. Eventully,l the older man stopp fighting and he stepepd away. arms by his side and head lowered.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 am

gerard stared at rays bloody corpse, thankful that it was ray and not the body of frank instead. he reached his hand out slightly and intwined his fingers with franks. frank was still crying and shaking after they had cleaned the blood from the floor and kitchen cabinets.
"im sorry frank. but i would rather have anyone die than you." he said softly as he wrapped his arms around the smaller man.
"come on, lets go to bed. itll all be over soo." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

FRank just sobbed, unable to believe he'dkilled his friend in cold blood. He stumbled up the stairs as he was dragged by Gerard, urling infder the covers and squeezin his eyes closed. He hoped beyond anything that it was all a terrible nightmare.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 am

gerard watched as the sun rays began to dance through the gaps in the curtains of the large guest bedroom. he smiled as warm shadows spread across franks peaceful face, his features relaxed and content with his subconcious dream world. undestorted by the pain of reality. frank blinked his eyes open as gerard kissed the tip of his nose.
"g'morning frankie." he smiled, pulling the other into his arms and placing kisses on his lips. frank tensed suddenly, looking up at gerard with a worried expression.
"whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 am

Frank loked around, realising with a pang of misery that they were in Rays guest room and not at home. he took a moment to find the ability to speak, still lot in thre dream wold wherehim and Gerard had never gone anywhere nea that fucking forest.
"G-G-Gee, did-did we kill Ray last night?" he whispered, staring at him with eyes that begged for a negativ respnse.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:08 am

gerard closed his eyes for a second before looking back down at frank, apologetic eyes speaking for him. frank began to breathe heavier as he clenched his hands around gerard, willing everything in that moment away.
"frankie. shhh, its gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay." gerard cooed, keeping frank locked in the embrace as he began to panic.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 am

Fran sobbed and thrashed for amment before just sobbing quietly into Gerards chest. After about half an horu he calmed down to the point that he extracted himself frm the bed. Walking long the landing and forcing a cold glass of water down his throat.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:05 am

gerard sighed. frank must hate him. he climbed out of the large bed, walking across the landing to find frank. he needed to apologise. he hered franks voice coming from rays room, which he found rather odd; there was nobody else in the house to speak to. he crept towars the door, listening in on franks conversation. it wasnt until it was too late that he realised frank was on the phone. to the police.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:08 am

Frank had taken care not to mention Gerard, something had happened in that forest which Had changed him, it wasn;t his fault. Him though, he coudln;t live with himself. Frnk listened as the police said they'd be their in half an hour at mot. Not to leave the house or move any evidence. Frank made a noise of ascent before the line went dead and he stared at the phone in hishands. He held back tears and tried to work out how he'd explain his decision to Gerard, then he turned around and foudn he wouldn;t have to.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 am

gerard slapped him in the face. he was utterly destraught. frank had betrayed him. but he couldnt just leave him alone to take the blame. he grabbed franks hand and dragged him down the stairs.
"we're going to finish this frank. we're going back there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt -Frerard-
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next