AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bully -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 am

Gerard sent his lid ein high school going through hell at the hands of a small group - a group including Frank Iero.

Frank is nw stuck in a dead end job at a fast-food chain and hating life, thugh at least he's mentally stbale, unlike some.

Frank- Me
Gerard - FuckyeahFrerad
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 am

gerard walked up to the counter, eyes not leaving the floor as he mumbled his order to the cashier. he payed without looking up and waited for his meal without as much as a glance towards the counter, just like always. but for some reason today he decided to let his eyes stray upwards as he recieved his shitty meal. he froze. his entire body refused to move as he stared at the man stood before him. Frank iero. he could never forget that fucking face. the bastard didnt seem to reckognise him, smiling as he slid the tray over the counter and told him to have a nice day. fuck right he was. he had a lot of planning to do, after all, he had finally found THE frank iero.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 am

Frank gave the man across the unter a dead smile and forced kind word as he shoved his meal towards him, not even noticing his old victim as he moved on to the next customer. It was his usual, boring life. Wake up, get dressed, go to work, come home, watch TV and eat some shitty microwave meal and then go to bed. Exacty the same, every day for most of the year. On his occasional day off he'd just skip the work bit and maybe eat a little more, maybe meet up with the same on and off girlfriend he'd had for the past ten years. He got home every SINGLE night stinking of fried chicken and covered in grease and sweat, wondering how he'd gone from golden boy to bottom of the food chain so damn fast.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 am

gerard smiled as he walked up to the counter, staring coldly at the person who helped to ruin his life as a kid. but he knew he had to gain his trust, get on his good side if he wanted his plan to run smoothly.
"hey," he grinned, "whats a guy like you doing working in this shit hole?" frank stared, bemused by this comment. gerard blushed and ducked his head down, sulking with his failed attempt at flirt. fuck this was never going to work.
he took his food and found the farthest corner from anything and slumped into the booth seating.
as he stared into his empty cup of coffee he noticed someone sit adjescent to him. and to his suprise it was frank.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 am

Frank looked faintly bored, lounging back in his seat. He glanced at Gerard, flashing him a small smirk
"I'm nt meant t be skiving off yu know, nt with the rush this time brings" he chuckled, leaning forward to rest his elows on tne table "Buuuuut, Polly can deal wiht it fr a while." he looked at Gerard and found himself bein unable to flirt. He cough awkwardly.
"Uh, look, long shot I know but, would you like to grab a drink later? I get off at seven" he mumbled, avoiding looking at the ther man.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

gerard couldnt control his grin as he almost shouted yes to frank. he couldnt wait, his plan had worked far more efficiently than he thought it would.
"see you at seven then." he giggled, standing up and prancing off home to prepare everything for his "guest"

he stood in the parking lot of the shit hole place frank worked at, going through his metal check list one last time before frank appeared out of the diner and strolled up to him, a whole 7 minutes 34 seconds late by gerards calculations.
"hey frankie." he smiled, before metally kicking himself for saying his name, they hadnt even exchange names yet and he wasnt suppost to know who the fuck frank was.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Frn payed no attention, assuming that Frank had read it off the badge on his unifrm earlier. He swept a hand through hi hair and yawned.
"Sorry I'm late, had to shower and change you know? Didn;t want to stink of chcken all night" he laughed, completely at eae despite barely knowing Gerard. He stomach rumbled and he grimaced playflly.
"Another sorry, i haven't eaten all day. Why I chose tl wor with chicken as a vegetarian I have no idea!" he laughed "Come on then"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

"hey, why dont i drive?" gerard suggested innocently, smiling down at the smaller ma agreed.
"great! and i know the best place to go. like seriously." he squeaked as they climbed into his car, frank totally oblivious to the plan.
gerard insisted that he knew where he was going as they passed the restaurant area of town.
" it just down this road now." he chirped, reaching to the backseat without attracting too much attention from frank. in a moment it was over. frank was lay unconcious against the car door. blood dripping slowly from the blow to the back of his head. it wasnt a fatal blow, but frank sure would wish it was when he woke up...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:13 am

Frank awoke in a dark, cold room tat he eventually recognied as a basement. He sat up and groaned in pain, putting a hand to the back fhis head and wincing in pain. He looked around, recognising it as a basement as his eyes adjusted to the light, or lack of.
"Hello?!" he called out, whimpering when pain resounded through his head.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:22 am

"hello." gerard called from the corner of the room.
"remember me?" he said coldly as he walked into the dim light. frank looked at him before announcing that he was his fucking date.
"you really are a fucking idiot arent you? well, i guess some things never change do they? lets see if this rings a bell then. the names gerard way." he grinned maniachally as fraks eyes widened in realization, he began to speak but gerard kicked him in the stomach. hard.
"so you do rememer me. of course, i have lost weight since then, and i dont have fucking achne, but i still remember what you did to me frank. every little thing. and i am going to make you pay for what you did to me."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:31 am

Frank gasped in pain, scrambling vbacards and away frm what had become of the boy he tormented for years.
"Ge-Gerard, I-I've changed, I-I-I was j-just a k-k-k-kid! I'm a b-better p-p-person now!" he desperatly tried to reason, scared by the lok the older man was giving him, It was a lng time since he'd been scared.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 pm

gerard grinned maniachally aa he cornered the smaller man, trapping him against the the wall. he cuffed franks arm to a water pipe and turned to exit up the staisrs, stopping to say,
"i'll be back soon frankie. dont go anywhere." he chided before slamming the door shut and lockig it.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Frank struggled desperatly at first, his movements getting less violent as ime qore on. He could have sworn he'd been in there for days by the time Gerard came back.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 pm

when gerard came back he didnt appear to have aything i his hands or about his person. he came towards frank with the same menacing smile.
"hey frankie, sorry i was gone for so long, but i was just to busy with all the preparations." he giggled innocently as he waltzed over to the old sink in the corner of the room and filled a bucket with water.
"remember whe you use to give me swirlies all the time?" he said, before cuffing franks other hand behind him so he couldnt struggle and placing the large metal pale on the floor infront of him. he grasped franks thick hair, yanking his head forwrt to line it up with the bucket before pressing his hea down into it with suprising force. franks body began to thrash around as he rapidly ran out of oxygen...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 pm

When Fraks head was pulled out he choked and gasped for air, his hair dripping with the icy water.
"Please, gerard I-!" he didnpt get to finis that sentence before his head was forced under the water once mre before being pulled out. This process was repeated six or seven times before he was finally let go. He leant backwards coughing, staring at Gerardlike he was insane.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 am

gerard smiled at frank, getting down on his knees so that he was just slightly taller than the younger man.
"you know i always thought you were cute iero, but now, now youre just fucking hot. arent i the lucky one! didnt your momma fucking tell you not to get into cars with strange men?" frank scowled at the other man, but began to cower back once gerard began leaning towards him. frank began to scream for help, causing gerard to laugh uncontrollably.
"scream all you want baby, ive been planning this ever since fucking high school. you really think i wouldnt have thought this through?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 am

Frank shut up and breathed heavily, staring at Gerard. He coudl barely rememver what he'd done, maybe a few name-calls and shoves in corridors or some shit, but thi swas WAY ver the top. He swallowed har, staring at the man befre him.
"{lease, Gerard, just-just let me go an I won't tell anyone about this..." he trailed off, realising it was useless.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

gerard pushed the bucket off to the side, causing the water to spill onto the floor, and pushed franks head down to the floor.
"you know how you used to always call me a faggot? now im assuming you were refering to my sexuality and not calling me a bundle of sticks, am i right?" frank nodded slightly, nervous as to where this was going.
"well turns out i am a fucking faggot. you got a problem with that frankie? because it seems to me like you're into guys too, seeing how it was you who asked me out on a date." gerard giggled, sounding like a mixture of a 5 year old girl and a maniac.
"oh how the tables have turned." he said as he began to undo franks belt
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 am

Frank whimpered and attemted to struggle, bt was bound to the pipe above him. He gave a small sob, wishing he'd never even looked at gerard twice, just carried on with his life without any knowledge of the taller mans existance, yet here e was. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt hisjeans removed, still shaking slightly.
"Gerrd please, I'll d anything"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 am

"anything?" gerard teased, wrapping his arms around the smaller mans back and biting slightly at the vein running down the left side of franks neck, causing him to gasp.
"but you see, frankie, all i want is this... to make you wish that you had never been born, to cause you as much pain as possible and then, when you cannot even remember what life used to be like, whe you cant remember what the sun feels like, then you can die"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:55 am

Frank gave a small, weak sob, realizing he was going to die down here. He sounded pathetic, nothing that could be related to the relatively normal looking man Gerard had come across at first as he nw just sobbed into the floor, emitting the occasional whimper. He looked so much younger than he had, the tears softening his face as he tilted it feward, revealing the tattoo that he hair had hidden.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 am

gerard had always admired franks beauty, but seeing him look so weak and pathetic turned gerard on so fucking much. gerard unzipped his jeans and held franks hips steady. he moaned as he pushed in, feeling franks muscles tighten around his dick. frank sobbed into the floor, making gerard thrust into him harder. he wanted to make im cry out, make him beg for him to stop. but most of all, he wanted to make this little bitch come.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 am

FRank sobbed, pain shooting through his body. He cried into the floor as Gerards thruted into him, occasioanlly emitting a whimper.
"Please Gee, I've never-" he was cut off by another sob, blood starting to trickle down his legs as his ass tore from teh harsh thrusting. he gave a smll screm, tears sliding down his afce.
"Gerard! Gerard pleae stop!" he begged.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:35 am

gerard snaked his arm around franks belly, making frank wince as he grabbed hold of his dick. gerard moved his hand in rythm to his thrusting. frank cried out, ashamed of himself for rocking into gerards hand.
"thats right you stupid whore, come for me."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 am

Frank sobbed, unsure if it was beause of pain or how ashamed he was to find himself bucking into Gerards hand. He sobbed again as he came over the floor, his ody responding to the tuch hehated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bully -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully -Frerard-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next