AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

gerard stood and began to hurry over to frank, when it hit him and he froze where he was stood. this was his dream. frank cowering in fear up aginst the wall. he knew that this could only mean one thing. and he began to cry. he was so fucking terrified, not of slender man, he couldnt bear thinking about hurting frankie, he had promised him just the previous day. he tried to blink back his tears and he stared at is shadow, looming over frank in front of him. that's when he saw him. the unmistakable shadow of the towering figure. he looked in horror at the wall, the deep black shadows of his many tendril like limbs, curling and filling the room. he could hear the low grumble of breath being exhaled. he was pretty sure he was going to throw up, but as he nervously turned around, there was nothing there. he dropped to his knees and openly sobbed, half out of gut wrenching fear, and the other out of pure and sweet relief. he triedvto stand to help frankkie, he needed to calm him down so he could breathe, but he couldnt stand, he was too drained.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 am

Franks breath continued to become shorter and shallower until the point where he finally pased out, his breathingreturning to normal in his sleep. By the time he awoke, he was curled on the floor of the shower Block with his head rested on Gerards kneesl. He sat up slolwy, the colour returning to his face as he took deep, calming breaths "This-This is way too real" he whispered, curling into Gees side.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 am

gerard was exhausted, but there was no-fucking-way he was going to sleep again, not until they were out of there. he didnt want to do this anymore. he stroked franks hair nonchalantly, running and curling it between his fingers. he heared frank make small mewing noises and wasnt sure if he was asleep.
"frankie?" frank stirred and clutched gerards clothes tightly.
"frankie, listen to me, we're going back to the van, i dont want to stay here anymore, i dont like it."
he just hoped that they found their way back before sun set...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 am

"Me neither" whispered Frank, standing up. He stretched slightly, moaning when his joint popped, that was when he noticed it. The same symbol he's seen twice inked onto his arm in black. He stared at it, bringing his tattooed arm up to his face, hoping he'd slept funny, or a weird bit of his tattoo had caught the light but no. There it was, clear as day. He shivered slightly but quickly pulled his jacket on, eager to hide the mark from Gerard "Come on" he said, hauling his bag onto his back.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 am

the trees seemed to form a never ending ocean, making it impossible to grasp any sense of direction, they couldnt even find their camp and the night was drawing close.
"frank, do you remember the way at all?" they were completely and utterly screwed. neither of them having a clue where they were going. it was strange, gerard was sure they were going the right way, but they only ended up commuting deeper into the abbys of trees no matter which direction they headed in. it was as if the forest was changing....
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 am

"I'm sure we went this way" said frank gazing around "Yeah! There's the car see!" he pointed to the root-encrusted wreck they'd past earlier "Come on! It ahs to be around here somewhere!"

It took another two hours of stumbling around vaguely to find their camp, the truck still nowhere in sight. Frank groaned and sank down onto a log, putting his head in his hand "ok, we keep looking tomorrow but take all out stiff this time, yeah?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 pm

"yeah," gerard breathed, he was so tired but he knew he couldnt sleep, he couldnt let that happen again. he searched through his backpack and found his flask of coffee.
"i doubt it'll even be lukewarm by now, but want some coffee frankie?"

they finished their (cold) coffee and gerard curled up by the fire, hugging his knees to himself as he thought hard. if frank could get intouch with mikey or ray or anyone they could come and get them and this nightmare would all be over.
"frank, can you call mikey or somebody and tell them to pick us up?"
the silence was deafening as the anxiety began to risse in gerards throat
"frank?"
still silence
"FRANK!"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Frank came blundring back throught the trees "Sorry, I wa trying to get a signal" he sighed "Dead, picking up a rally weak wifi for some reason, but apart from that kaput." he sighed and hauled his laptop out of his bag, sitting down and placing it on his knee as he began to type.

I think it' been two days now. Me and Gee are hopelessly lost. Some really odd things have happened, we found some kids shoes and clothes, like modern ones. And this weird symbol keeps popping up everywhere.
We can't find our way out of this forest, it's like it doesn;t end.

I'm scared.

XOXO
F.I.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 pm

gerard stared into the distance as frank typed away on his lap top. he could have sworn the trees were moving. their branches knitting into each other and forming dark figures. out of the corner of his eye he saw him again, tall and pale with branch like arms... it was probably his mind playing tricks on him, he was tired after all...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Frank turned off the laptop and wiped hsi eyes, yawning sligtly and he placed it carefully back in is bag. e walked over anc urled aon the floornext to gerard, resing his head in the others lap "Love you Gee" he mumbled sleepily, curling up.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 pm

gerard scraped his fingernails down the others back, causing little droplettes of blood to form on his perfect skin. he could hear the cries, the quiet pleas for help muffled by the gritty concrete wall that only spurred him on more.
"you're so fucking hot like this frankie." he cooed, biting down hard on his neck causing the smaller man to yelp out in pain. he could feel his muscles tensing as he desperately attempted to struggle free, crying loudly for help, his voice lost in the darkness,
"gee, please, why are you doing this," he whined. gerard wrapped his arms around franks waist and he slowly began to embed his nails into the soft flesh and drag them round to his back. frank half cried, half moaned.
"why dont you shut the fuck up and take it like the bitch you are, huh?" gerard hissed as he laced his hands back to franks front and found his belt buckle,
"gerard, please, stop!" frank yelled
"why are you doing this?" he sobbed
gerard dragged his fingers violently through franks hair, pulling his neck back and kissing the side of his cheek soflty
"because he told me to." he said softly, before slamming his haid against the hard concrete.

gerards eyes flickered open, he panicked for a moment before realising it was a nightmare. he began to shake violently. this couldnt happen again. why did he keep on having these dreams, and why was he begining to like them?
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 pm

It was that moment that Frank let out a loud snore, rolling over in is sleep. Unlike Gerard, he seemed perfectly content with whatever dreams he was having. Dick.

Wen Frank finally woke up, Gerard wasn;t in the tent. He sat up, looking around Franticcly "Gee?!" he called into the silence. No answer met his call and a small chill ran through him, they shouldn;t sp0lit up, not around here. He crawled out of the tent, eyes widening when he saw the fire trampled, deep animal-looking claw marks in a tree trunk "Gee?! Gee come on, this sinlt funny!"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 am

Gerard didn't know where he was, he had no idea how he had gotten there. All he could remember was his dream. In the distance he could hear Frank shouting his name, but he didn't want to go back there, he knew he wouldn't be able to face him, he couldn't tell Frank about his dream, he was afraid Frank would be disgusted in him. He was disgusted in himself for having it. But when franks shouts became cries he knew he would have to go back, he couldn't leave Frank on his own here, it was far too dangerous. So after contemplating for a few minutes he decided he wasn't going to tell Frankie about his dream, after all, it WAS just a dream. It wasn't like he would ever do that to Frankie.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 am

Gerard didn't know where he was, he had no idea how he had gotten there. All he could remember was his dream. In the distance he could hear Frank shouting his name, but he didn't want to go back there, he knew he wouldn't be able to face him, he couldn't tell Frank about his dream, he was afraid Frank would be disgusted in him. He was disgusted in himself for having it. But when franks shouts became cries he knew he would have to go back, he couldn't leave Frank on his own here, it was far too dangerous. So after contemplating for a few minutes he decided he wasn't going to tell Frankie about his dream, after all, it WAS just a dream. It wasn't like he would ever do that to Frankie.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 am

Frank stood and looked around worriedly. He couldn't leave their camp, what if Gerard came back and couldn't find him? No, he'd have to stay. He turned slowly on the spot, trying to see into the darkness between the trees "Gerard!" he called again, almost a plea now. Out of the corner of hi eye he glimpsed something, or someone. Tall and spindly with a blank face, long branch like arms creeping outwards. His breath caught in his throat as he heard movement through the trees. He span aroynd, ready to face whoever it was and brke into a sob when he saw Gerard standing behind him. He alost ran forward, grabbing him in a hug and burying his face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 am

Gerard held Frank tightly, trying his hardest not to cry. He had to be strong, for frank.
"shhh, it's okay Frankie, I'm here, I got ya," he could feel Franks little frame shaking violently,
"Frankie, what's up?" he looked down at the younger man curled up in his arms, Frank was acting very strangely.
"Frank. Look at me, tell me what's wrong," he held franks chin in his hand and tilted his head up, staring with concern into franks glassy and tear-filled eyes.
"Frankie," he whispered, kissing his nose softly, (he knew that usually calmed him down)
"you okay."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:12 am

Frank tried to control his breathing, the tears streaking down his face "We-We have to get out Gee" he whimpered "we're gonna die in here otherwise, I-I'm scared" he stammered, blinking fiercly. He rubbed his eyes roughly giving a small sob "Come on, lets pack up" he mumbled, trying to force normality.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am

They packed up camp as quickly as possible, Gerard tried to get Frank to talk about what had happened but gave up after several failed attempts. By the time they had finished packing, it was almost mid day.
"you ready Frankie?" he smiled, holding out his hand towards frank.

After walking for what must have been hours Gerard could see a clearing That looked incredibly familiar ahead.
"Frankie look!" they ran ahead and found that they were at the cabin they had found on the first day.
"Frankie, this is near the van! Were going to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 am

Frank beamed at him "We're oing to get out!" he wooped, almost ready to hug thecabin just for existing. He was so happy he missed the movement behind the window and the new pair of shoes outside the door "Come on Gee!" ghe called, grinning as he raced along a path he thought was the one they'd cleared.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 am

Gerard tried to tell himself that the dark figure he saw was just his imagination. They walked briskly towards the van when Gerard froze in his tracks. He could hear him. A thick, dark whisper in the distance. He tried to ignore it but it got louder, until it reached an almost screaming in his ears. He collapsed to his knees, holding his head in his hands as he cried,
"shut the fuck up you bastard!"
He continued to speak, his voice fluid. I want you to hurt him Gerard. Hurt him or I'll do it myself
"no, why can't you leave us alone," Gerard sobbed.
Hurt him or I'll do it myself
"NO.stopitstopitstopit. GO AWAY!"
Silence. It just... Stopped.
Gerard looked up at Frank, face wet with tears, he was just staring at him, looking incredibly confused and scared.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am

"G-Gee?" whispered Frank, crouching down nervously "Gee, Gee what's wrong?" he asked quietly, reaching out to touch Gees arm nervously. His eyes full of worry for the other man. He looked around, trying to see what had taken Gerard to this sudden fear, but he couldn;t see anyone "c-Come on, we're nearly at the truck"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 am

Gerard grabbed franks hands, shaking profusely, and whimpering under his breath,
"Frankie I'm so sorry, I-I- we need to get out of here, he's gonna hurt you. He told me he-he... Come on." gerard tried to stand up, stumbling and grabbing franks arm for balance. They allmost ran endlessly through the forest until they reached the van. They both burst into happy tears and Gerard picked Frank up, spinning him around and burying is face into he smaller mans neck.
"We did it Frankie, we can go home."
Last chance
The hairs on the back of his neck stood up,
"get in the van, quick."
Frank looked cinfused as Gerard dragged him to the car, fumbling frantically for the keys. As he got in the van he saw Frank keel over and scream out and he instantly felt ill.
I warned you
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 am

Frank screamed as pain exploded through his stomach, so agonizing he barely had the air left to do that. He couldn't hear gerards words over the blankness in his head as a small voice whisopered nonsesically in his ear "No, no please stop" he begged, not entirely sure who he was talking to. A sob forced it's way out of his throat as he curled into a fetal position, begging and crying.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 am

Gerard couldn't do anything to help, so he just curled up next to Franks fitting body, twisting his arms around his frm and whispering "I'm sorry" repeatedly in his ear.
Eventually Frank passed out and the forest fell silent, the only sound being the wind ripping through the trees.
Gerard carried Frank into the van and reversed onto the old trail. He could finally see the glorious light of the sun at the end of the ocean of dead, twisted trees. He smiled to himself and let out a jagged breath he had no idea he was holding in as he pulled onto the main road he saw cars passing and knew they were out of there for good.

You can't run
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 am

Frank awoke, the pain having subsided, her managed to sit up and coughed slightly, just as the engine gave a splutter and died. He muttered something unrecognizable as he slipped out of the now un-moving car, moving around to the front he opened the hood and coughed a a face full of smoke hot him, along with a orrible realization. He came round to Gerard "Gee, I left the toolkit back a camp and my phones dead. We_We're gonna have to head back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt -Frerard-
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next