AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Path Of Madness -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Path Of Madness -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 am

Gerard has lived in the 'Path Of Faith' compound since he was born. His parents were p[art fo the cult since before then and haven't moved awy from it since, blindly following everything it's leader says. 17 year old Gerard tries to get along without being beaten (The cult believes in 'traditional' punishment) and tries to help out his ten year old brother Mikey. When Frank, the new boy only a little younger than him, moves in, he is a source f rebellion for Gerard, and mre.

Gerard - Me
Frank - FuckyeahFrerard
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:04 am

Frank scowled at everything as he entered the creepy as fuck compound. He could feel all the eyes watching him, making him want to turn his skin inside out and sink into the ground. His mother walked slightly ahead. He hated her. He had a totally normal life back home, but because she wanted to find jesus or some shit, he was dragged along with her kicking and screaming. He wanted to stay with his dad, back where all his friends were and and his school was (he couldn't believe he actually missed school)
he glanced up and caught sight of someone who looked vaguely normal, well, normal by franks standards anyway... He was tall and skinny, with jet black hair and beautiful big eyes. Franked looked down when he realised that he was staring, but more importantly, when he realised the other boy was staring back.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 am

Gerard looked down a few seconds after Frank did, not daring to meet the eyes of an outsider. The words tat had ben drilled into him since he was merely a child filled him with fear of evil from the outside world and anyone coming frm it. He bit his lip in a vain effort to punish himself for taking interest in someone he wasn't sure was one of them. He looked up as the teacher announced Franks arrival to the class before the smaller boy sat next to him. He gave him a ideways stare, too nervous to look at him full on. Eventually, he worked p the courage to, as queietly as possiblle, speak.
"H-H-H-Hello" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 am

Frank smiled at the sheepish boy, trying to convey a friendly vibe, since everyone in the room looked terrified of him.
"hey, I'm Frank." he said in a hushed tone. The bot stared at him like he was some otherworldly object that may or may not be deadly. Frank knew he didnt look like a pushover, but he knew that he wasn't the 'strikes fear into you by simply breathing' type... What was everybody's problem here?
"well... Don't you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 am

Gerard bit his lip again and glanced around to make sue the teacher wan't looking before answering.
"I-I-I'm G-G-Gerard" he mumbled, staring at Frank like he'd never seen anything like him before. He immediatly went back t cpying dwn the sentences written n the blackboard in his neat copperplate hand writing. Suddenly a ruler slammed down on teh desk and he jumped out f his skin.
"S-S-Sir! I didn;t do anything s-sir!"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:04 am

Frank looked at Gerards sheer look of terror as the teacher began screaming at him. When Gerard began to cry Frank interjected,
"hey, lay off him, he didn't do anything." the whole class was swallowed into silence. Gerard looked at him as if to say 'why the fuck did you do that?'
Before Frank could even react a ruler collided with the side of his face.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" that got him another ruler to the face.
"THIS IS FUCKING CHILD ABUSE!" as the ruler came at his face for the third time, Frank caught it with his hand and yanked it down, forcing the teacher to let go. He knew he was in shit. Deep shit. But he couldn't let his reputation slip away because of some crazy bible bashers. He was Frank, professional at being a little shit.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 am

Gerard shook violently, cowering away from the teacher. He watched him pull the ruler away frim Frank and send him out before bringing it down over Gerads shoulders three times. He whimpered quietly and continued to wok with bruised shoulders. At break he found Frank outside and walked over, not meeting teh youngers eyes.
"You-You didn;t have to do that, you shouldn;t have" he mumbled, staring at his feet whilst he spoke, fiddling with his tie.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 am

"no big deal." Frank smiled, splitting his lip again.
"aw shit." he groaned, sucking on his bottom lip to stop the blood flow. Gerard looked mortified at the state Frank was in; all bruised and bloody. He began apologising but was stopp
Ed immediately.
" seriously, it's okay, I've looked worse." Frank giggled, trying to lighten up the situation. They stood in silence for a while before Frank spoke again.
"soo.... What do you do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am

"Fun's sinful" said Gerard immediatly, the response flat like he'd just read it from a piece of paper, he glanced up at Frank slightly, chewing his own alredy bust lip.
"But, er, there's some books in the library... and you can go fr walks?" he added, trying to sound enthusiastic but not doing very well.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:50 am

Frank tried to contain his laughter, but failed miserably.
"books? Dont get me wrong I like to read, but thats not exactly what I had in mind." Frank looked round, seeing exactly nothing to do. He frowned, and then chirped,
"you got any computers?" Gerard stared at Frank like he was speaking Korean.
"... Dude, don't tell me you don't know what a computer is... HOLY SHIT YOU DON'T." frank was amazed. He was truly in hell. Gerard began to blush with embarrassment.
"hey, sorry, I didn't mean to mock you, its just.. Well, I feel like I've gone back in time or I'm living with some Amish family or something."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 am

"It-It's not that bad" mumbled Gerard, staring at his feet again. He rubbed the multiple bruises on hi arms shyly, trying to distract himelf. He jumped when a smaller boy suddenly hugged him before grinning.
"Mikers! You Ok kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 am

frank rolled his eyes as the other kid, apparently called mikey, stared at him just like all the other kids did.
"watch out, i bite," frank scoffed. the kid obviously did not understand sarcasm. he burst into tears and ran away. frank cackled to himself.
"so thats how we can have fun around here!" he exclaimed. he dropped the smile when he noticed gerard throwing him daggers.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 am

Gerard glowered at him, showing the first strng emotion he had all day
"Not cool Franklin, that's y little brother" he snapped, catching up with mikey and scoping him into a hug.
"Hey, hey shh it's Ok Mikers, he was just being silly" he hushed, calming down the brown haired boy quietly, he carried him ver wit the smaller boys arms arund his enck as he clung to him.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 am

"fuck, im sorry gee, and.. um, i was kidding, mikey, thats your name right? im sorry i upset you." he smiled, he small boy flinched when frank swore and hid behind his big brother, still convinced he was going to be eaten alive by this strange outsider. there was an awkward silence, both gerard and frank staring at the floor with mikey clutched onto his brothers side, scowling at frank.
"so.. where you guys from?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

"Oh, we were born here" said Gerard, still with a hand on Mikeys shoulder, trying to look after his little brother.
"Our parents are from Belleville though, and we're both part Italian and part Scottish" he added, chewing his lip. He wasn't sure if he was even meant to be talking to the new boy, normally they had to be initiated at a full members meeting befre they were allowed to be talked to.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 am

"NO SHIT! I'm from jersey too! i dont even want to be here, my dad still lives there..." frank suddenly went quiet, he didn't want to dump all of his problems on some guy he just met, that would be wieird, and he needed gerard to be his friend as nobody else here would.
out of nowhere his mother appeared, dragging him off to the side with the face of a fucking fire demon.
"franklin anthony iero. i will not tolerate your selfish behavior here. we came here to start a fresh, and already you're ruining it for me. why cant you just be like the other children? like a good son?"
"why can't you just fuck right off mom. i hate you, i hate this place. i wish i was with dad, i..." yet again today, he received a blow to the face, this time the weapon of choice was the back of a hand.
"well, you know what frank. i hate you too."
"oh real mature mom. if you hate me then why did you drag me here."
"because you are the devils child and your soul needs to be cleansed," she hissed, at which frank burst into hysterics.
"you got that right, you're the devil, im your son. fuck up must run in the family huh?" yet another slap in the face, franks cheeks were glowing red now. but he still stood his ground.
"you know what, i dont even believe in god, its a load of bullshit." he seethed, turning and walking off, ignoring his mothers angered screams for him to get back.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 am

Gerard stared at him, grippin Mkeys hand. When Frank tried to speak to him again he shook his head violently and pointed to a tacher who'd come out and was glaring daggers at the older Way brother. t was obviosu he was in trouble, he didn't need to be in any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Madness -Frerard-   Path Of Madness -Frerard- Empty

Back to top Go down

Path Of Madness -Frerard-
Page 1 of 1