AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 am

'Don't go to Silent Hill'

It was about the sixth time that week that Frank ahd woken up with that message ringing in his ears. The dream before it terrified him, but he could never remember it. It was... strange.

Frank Iero - me
Gerard Way - Fuckyeahfrerard
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 am

Gerard kicked the chair in from of him repeatedly until the boy turned round, throwing him a death glare. Gerards feet remained on the floor for about 3 seconds before he started kicking again. He smiled a total shit-eating smile when the boy turned around again.
"hey! You're the new kid aren't you? I'm Gerard." he chimed, scoffing as the boy in front rolled his eyes and moved his table forward, just out of Gerards leg span.
"aww come on sugar, don't be like that." he chided, sliding his desk forward as farmas it would go so that the boy was pinned against his desk.
"so, you got a name?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 am

Frank fumed silently to himself, already pissed off by this boy. He was sick of the whole 'being the new kid' routine. He was sick of moving around but always having to pull the 'be normal, make friends, go to school, do your homework, eat broccoli' act. He turned around to glower at the kid behind him, wanting to punch that fucking grin right off his face.
"Fuck. You." he spat before turning away. When the kicking resumed he turned around again, looking like steam could pour from his ears.
"Frank. My fucking name is Frank now LEAVE ME ALONE"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 am

Gerard smiled again,
"hi Frankie." he loved getting his own way. He took his feet off his chair and stared at the back of franks head, blocking out the science lesson and contemplating what to say to this Frank next. He seemed strange, but the good kind of strange, he liked it. And it had nothing to do with the fact that he was absolutely beautiful. Nothing. To. Do. With. It.
-----
The sound of the bell woke Gerard up, he shoved the heels of his hands in his eyes before rushing up to stand next to Frank.
"so, what've you got next?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 am

"None fo your business" muttered Frank, trying to walk away from him. He almost screamed as he walked into the corridor. The building seamed to be crumbling before his eyes as panic rose within him, a chant rang through his ears when suddenly-
"Franklin, dop you need to go to the nurse?" the teachers voice cut across him and he found himself on the floor. The back of his head ached as he sat up, realising he must have fainetd.
"Uh, no, I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:12 am

"I'll take him." Gerard said, looking down at Frank who was looking up at him with a confused expression. He stood up before helping frank up. Once the teacher left he turned to Frank and smiled,
"I'm not an ass hole who fucks with the new kid you know. I know you think I am but I'm not." he scanned the corridor before dragging Frank out of the emergency door to the back of the school.
"the alarms been broke for a good year now, it's my saviour when I've got history." Gerard laughed at franks half shocked, half amazed expression.
"c'mon, we can go get coffee."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 am

"I-I should really sftay, it's my first day..." stumbled Frank Oh my god no I have to be normal. He ghlanced back at the school building
"I have to..." he felt faint again for a second and shook his head.
"Fine, lets get coffee"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 am

Gerard squealed as he blew the steam away from his coffee. He stated up at Frank who looked overly uncomfortable.
"hey, don't worry, you won't get in trouble. I do this almost every day. Nobody notices a nobody missing..." Gerard sighed to himself before sipping his coffee.
"so... Where you from Frankie?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 am

"Jersey" was Franks only response as he stared into the depths of his coffee cup.
"We, me and my mom, we move around a lot. She works all over the place" he added, hoping it wouldn't bring new questions.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 am

"sweet.. My parents work away, I wish they'd take me with them... But I have to stay here with my grandma... She's great and all but I miss my family ya know?" Gerard smiled at Frank. He felt like he was annoying him but he really wanted to befriend this guy.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:50 am

Frank gave a half smile "Yeah, I haven't seen my dad in years. Mom said he just disapeared one day when I was a kid and never came back" he looked down "I wish i knew him, I also wish we didn't move around so much. i never get chance to have friends"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am

Gerard grimaced, he had lived in the same town his whole life and still had no friends. He swirled the bitter remains of coffee at the bottom of his mug. He was suddenly nervous for some reason.
"hey...um, d'you wanna.. Come over?" he stared intently at his empty mug waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 am

Frank chewed on his lip "I'd love to I just..." hallucinate, faint alot, can't sleep, want to know what the fuck Silent Hill is "I have to get home."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 am

"um.. Okay." Gerard blushed, he was being stupid, why would Frank like him?
"I..I could walk you home though?" he looked up to see Frank smiling and he couldn't help but smile back.
-------
The two walked along the sidewalk in a comfortable silence, hands in pockets and heads down.
"so where do you live?" Gerard chirped, but Frank had froze.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 am

Maybe Gerard couldn't see it, but frank could. It was lumbering towards him down the street, face merely a stitched mess and blood dripping as it walked forward.
"No no no no no no" he whispered, closing his eyes tight and stepping backwards as the... thing lunged towards him. He grabbed Gerards hand and turnedm running in the opposite direcdtion. He sank into an alleyway when he could no longer hear the things rattling breath in hsi ears and breathed shakily.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:09 am

"you okay?" gerard whispered, gasping for air. frank was visibly shaking so gerard pulled him into a hug.
"hey.. dont worry, i gotcha." he cooed, trying to calm the terrified boy down.
----
after frank had calmed down they decided to get the bus rather than walk in case frank freaked out again. by the time they arrived in franks neighbourhood the sun had already set and a thin mist loomed on the floor.
"what house is it?" gerard questioned
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 am

"It's just up here, I'll be fine" Frank said, forcing a smile in Gerards direction.
"Thanks for the company" he added, looking at his feet and hoping Gerard woul take the hint. He couldn't risk having friends, not with his head. He heard a slightly hurt goodbye and, by the time he looked up, he couldn;t see Gerard for the mist. he sighed and walked into his house, stopping deadly still he took one look in front of him and screamed.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 am

gerard froze as he heared the echoing shrill. it was unmistakably frank. he turned back and ran, struggling to see through the quick rising mist.
"frank? FRANK WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" he began to panic when he heared no reply, only deafening silence. he payed no attention to the pale ash that began to float down from the sky as he ran further down the street. everything looked different. unfarmilliar. he knew it was just his mind playing tricks. he didnt know the neighbourhood too well, it could have always looked this way. gerard strained his eyes too see what he thought was a figure in the distance.
"frank?" he shouted, running over.
"frank, whats up?" he said, trying to keep his voice calm and level.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 am

Frank was breathing heavily. Seconds ago he'd been stood in his doorway, thinking about coffee and homework and now-now he had no idea where he was. He didn't turn at gerards voice.
"I-I don;t know" he whispered, then, instinctively, started to walk forwards along the road. he saw a sign and started d fasterr, starting to run. When he reached it he skidded to a halt, his heart seeming to stop.
Welcome to Silent Hill
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:28 am

"where the fuck is silent hill? i've lived here all my life and i do not recall this creepy pile of shit." gerard tried to joke but was seriously confused. he walked over to frank, stopping right beside him and stared up at the sign. it looked old and worn, like they were entering a ghost town like in the movies.
"um.. mabye we should just go back. i need to be home or..." he swivelled on his feet only to find the road they were walking along gone, they were at the edge of a fucking sheer drop.
"w-here the fu... TH- A CLIFF. fuck dude did you spike my coffee? oh god i need to ge-t.. FUCK." gerard started to panic, grabbing franks hand and squeezing it to try and calm himself down. he started hyperventilating.
"what..the fuck.. i-is going on frank?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 am

"i don't know" whispered Frank, entranced by the sign
"But I-I've been dreaming about that name for years, we coulkd- Gerard calm the fuck down" he snapped, Taking hold of the pale boys shoulders until he was calm.
"Look, we can only go forward, right?" a nod "So lets go" he turned and pulled at gerards hand, starting down the ash covered road. After a few minutes he found hismelf walking into what looked like an abandoned town.
"Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:48 am

gerard sifled a cry when he heared a reply.
"now what are you folks doing here?" a...mail man? who delivers mail to a creepy ass abandoned town? obviously this guy...
"hey..um can you help us find our way out of town? we-we.. look i dont even know how we got here but the road somehow turned into a cliff and i know it sounds insane but it happened and now were lost.." the man frowned for a moment, before speaking.
"well i'd love to help you but i've got mail to deliver... but the visitors centre is just over there." the man pointed just behind them to a shabby looking building that yet again looked abandoned.
"thanks, hey d'you know whe..." they turned back to empty space.
"the fuck?" gerard whispered.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 am

Frank didn't question the dissapearing mailman, simply turned to walk towards the visitors centre. He froze part way there, closing his eyes against a sudden painj in his head. A siren rang out somewhere in the distance,.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 am

gerard didnt even think, he just grabbed frank and ran towards the visitors centre.
"fuck, the doors locked." gerard cursed, scramblind down the stairs to try and find another entrance.
"frank, the cellar windows open. we need to hide. get in." he demanded, fear rising in his throat as the sky turned black. he struggled but eventually got through the tiny gap and slammed the window closed.
"shit it's pitch black down here." they shuffled along the edges of the room, blindly searching for a light switch.
"frank." gerard whispered suddenly.
"frank, did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 am

Frank stared out of the window, watching a pair of feet and then a giant knife poass by. He looked back at gerard and gestured for him to come over. As the... thing walked into the distance he could see it more fully, gaspoing slightly.
"What IS that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-   Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard- Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden -Silent Hill Frerard-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next