AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero Percent -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Zero Percent -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 am

Gerard is desperate to rebel, to get away from the city he's sick of. In a daze of alchohol and frustration he hits Battery City's underground, illegal bar and club scene. That's where he meets Frank.

Frank doesn;t have the energy to care about rebelling. He ets by one the money he earns stripping illegally. It's hardly a fun or glamorous job, but it's all he has. The older mans idea of running away into the unknowness of the zones sounds stupid and fanciful, and he's not at all for it until he is subjected to the true horrors of thir rulers.

Gerard- fuckyehfrerard
Frank - Me.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 am

Gerard is too fucked up to feel even remotely embarrassed as he enters a strip club. The place is shitty and reeks of piss, but the alcohol is cheap and nobody wants to know why you're there or what you do for a living or why you fucking exist in the first place. Everybody keeps to themselves. Except not everyone. Gerard looks up from his drink at the chick stood in front of him, smiling down at him. He couldn't hear a word she was saying from the music. She looked like a whore, probably a stripper there. Gerard rolled his eyes and downed the rest of his drink, clearly uninterested in the woman. Suddenly though he was pinned against the fucking bar with a face full of this bitch.
"woah, listen I'm sorry but I'm not looking for this shit." she smiled at him and continued to attempt to make out with him. Gerard pushed her back firmly, causing her to look at him in confusion.
"I'm not into chicks!" he shouted to her above the music, she laughed and sat on his knee and, woah, this was definitely a fucking dude...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 am

"Neither am I" The yung man shouted in his ear, knowing Gerard would be the only one to hear him. He ground against the older man, sucking lightly at his neck before pulling away. He smirked and pulled him over to an area where the music was slightly quieter, or at least enugh to hear. he gigled slightly, leaning against the wall.
"There's a surprising demand for cross-dressing, gay, feminine guys" he smirked "Funny with this government. Now, what brings a pretty-boy like yu to this side fo town? Not looking for work are you?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 am

Gerard scoffed. Flipping the small man off.
"I don't even remember how I got here. I'm so fucked." he slid Down the grimy wall slightly, the contrast in temperature between the air and the wall making him jump slightly.
"besides, I'm trying to get the fuck away from this city, not go job hunting."
The small man laughed slightly, and Gerard felt him get even closer beside him. It made Gerard feel on edge, he wasn't used to getting attention, never mind being called pretty, even if it was just a way to get another customer, he couldn't handle the compliment.
"look, you're hot and everything, but I've got no money whatsoever. Like seriously i just spent every last penny I own on shitty vodka and fuck knows what else. So I'm sorry to waste your time but I have nothing to offer you so..."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:43 am

Frank gave him a peck on the cheek
"Doesn;t matter, you're my fifth customer tonight and it gets me a free drink and a nice shot up the arm, so do ME a favour" he said, sining onto the floor next to him.
"I mean come on, I'm stood here in a fucking skirt all night until I get chucked ou at about four o'clock in the FUCKING morning and have to get home, dressed liek this, in the dark, have sme compassion. None else in this fucking town does" he yawned, scrapin a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 am

Gerard winced when Frank referred to needles. He fucking hated them.
"but I told you, I have no mo..." he was cut off by the small mans lips. Gerard was reluctant at first, but his drunk mind got the better of him. He parted his lips, allowing this strangers Tongue to explore the inside of his mouth. The other man interlocked their fingers and dragged them off into a shady looking room at the very back of the club. Gerard gasped as the other man pressed his body against him, grinding against his leg and biting at his neck.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Frank gave a small moan and allowed his hand tow wanted over gerards body.
"You don;t NEED any" he whispered "As long as I've been seen with five people I get my fix" he added, sucking on Gerards neck as his hand brushed the tallers crotch. He chuckled and looked up at him, eyes parkling with mischeif.
"What do you say Pretty boy? A blow on me?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:18 am

Gerard blushed. He was still way too sober for this. He was never drunk enough to overcome awkward situations.
"um.. I.. Um." Gerard couldn't string together a sentence whatsoever. He looked helplessly at Frank and then his hands. Ugh why did he have to be so nervous all the time?
"I... I'm Gerard?" he said in a questioning tone, as if he didn't know for sure if that was his name.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 am

Frank rolled his eyes, iggling slightly.
"I'm Franklin. Call me Frank though. Or you know, whore or whatever floats yoru boat" he yawned, kissing Gerards lips gently before stepping away and scratching his head.
"Look, you seem uncomfortable. How about I get you a drinl and we just talk for a while If I'm honest I ache all over anyway."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 am

gerard smiled shyly at frank, sighing in relief. talking. talking was good. frank reappeared several minutes later with a glass of something.
"thank you frank." gerard murmured, placing the drink on the side without taking a sip. frank sat down next to gerard with his own glass of whatever-the-fuck. gerard couldnt help but notice the skirt frank was wearing was riding up his thighs. he tried to avert his eyes but couldnt help himself. he had to look.
he was dragged back to reality by franks hand waving infront of his face. shit. he had obviously been ignoring frank. he desperately tried to think of what to say. hed never been in a situation like this.
" why do you work here?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 am

Frank pulled teh skirt down slightly, alnst annoyed by the way it rode up his thighs every time he sat anywhere. He shrugged sligthly at gerards question, taking a sip of the probably less than safe liquid.
"I need the money and the drugs" he smirked "Besides, I was always told I had the body of a stripper or a entboy"

They finished talking a couple of hours later, Frank starting to feel dizzy. He excused himself and pulled on a coat, deciding to head home for the night. He started to walk home but sluched against a wall at oen point, rubbing his head and unable to understand his disorientation.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 am

a silhouetted figure began to approach frank, lurking in the shadows before stepping out into the dull glow of the street lamp.
"what's a pretty little thing like you doing out so late and so alone?" he said. frank looked up, still disorientated for whatever reason. the man was wearing a mask. fuck. he was a drac. frank began to walk away, but the drac grabbed his wrist, pulling him back and pinning him against the wall.
"hey baby, where do ya think you're going?" he laughed, letting go of one of franks hands to run it up his thigh, making his fucking skirt ride up. frank attempted to get away, he even escaped from his reach and began to run, but was met by three other masked men.
"hold her down boys."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 am

Frank struggled, disorientated but not gone far enough not to know what was going on. In that moment he realised hsi drink must've been spiked while he was getting gerards and gcursed himself. He continued to thrash as he was pinned against the wall, a drac holding either arm.
"I'm nto a fucking girl!" he spat, desperate to save himself fromt his. He'd heard rumours of dracs doing what they pleased, getting no reprimand from BL/ind and nothing said of it due to their stranglehold on the city, but he'd assumed they were ONLY rumours.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 am

they all laughed in unison.
"then why the fuck are you dressed like one? fucking fag." the leader said, before unzipping his trousers. frank screamed for help, but it was 4am, any bars that were open had their music too loud for anyone to hear. the drac grabbed franks legs, pinning them up against his body and making it difficult to breathe. his small legs dangled over the dracs shoulders and the gritty wall ripped at his back.
"a skirt this short and youre not wearing any underwear. i'd say you were asking for it." he grinned, digging his fingers into franks waist as he shoved in mercilessly. franks pained yelp echoed down the pitch black alleyway, tearing through the silence like a blade. the drac continued, yanking his mask off just above his nose so he could breathe better.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:19 am

Frank whimpered and struggled, almsot in tears from the pain in his ass. By the time the first one had finished he had tears rolling down his cheeks and a mall sob escaped his throat. His ody relaxed slightly when the drac pulled out, cum dripping from his ass. He bowed his head, a small sob escaping him.
"P-P-Please,P-Please stoP" he begged, but instead was pushed to the floor.he cried out as the stones ripped at his knees and palms, blood seeping out. He desperatly tried t memorise the umbers on their uniforms, hoping that he could get something done about this when he fot home.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 am

a different drac stood infront of frank, dick in his fucking face. frank clamped his mouth shut, shaking his head as tears fell down his face. the drac grabbed his nose, forcing his nostrils shut and his mouth open. before he could breathe his mouth was filled, making him gag and splutter.

------

gerard stumbled out of the shitty little bar he'd gone to after the strip club. he was a regular and so he was given a drink on the house. as he walked down the street he saw a gang of dracs. shit. he fucking hated those bastards. when he moved closer he noticed someone else. someone familiar. it took him a moment to realize it was frank, the hooker/stripper whatever he was. at first he thought nothing of it, a client was a client after all. but when he heard the muffled cries he realized that frank was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 am

Frank was sobbing, pinned on his knees with a dracs dick down his throat. He occasionally trying to get away but being forced back into place. As soon as the salty liquid filled his mouth and throat and teh dra pulled out he yelled for help again, crying out when he received a slap to the face.
"P-Plee, stop..." he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 am

gerard pulled out the gun from his jacket pocket. the gun he had no fucking clue how to use.
"get the fuck off him now." gerard snarled, pointing the gun with shaking hands.
"or what pretty boy? you gonna shoot me? you cant even hold that thing, now piss off before i shove that gun up your fucking ass." they all jeered, making him blush and shake even more violently. as the drac turned back to frank, gerard closed his eyes and squeezed the trigger, stumbling back as it fired. he opened his eyes to see the son of a bitch drac falling to his knees and then to the floor.
"fuck!" he breathed, laughing under his shaky breath. the other dracs backed off slightly, but gerard knew they all had guns, he was totally outnumbered.
"just... just let him go and i wont have to shoot you guys. i.. i don't wanna cause any trouble." he knew how stupid that sounded, he just shot a guy for fucks sake. he grabbed franks hand, pulling him up from his knees, still pointing the gun at the three remaining dracs. before he knew what he was doing he was shooting again, too pumped with adrenalin to give a shit about the consequences. he shot two down with ease, but the last one was fast, and was shooting back. he shot his leg finally, making him crumble to the ground. he kicked the gun out of his hand and stood over him.
"forget my fucking face, you hear me you bastard."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am

Frank cluncg to Gerard, shaking with terror. He just tugged at his arm, pulling him away befre they could get into any more trouble. WHen they were a few streets away he turned and hugged Gerard.
"Th-Thanks for that" he mumbled "I got thir uniform numbers, I'll call the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W unit in the morning and get this sorted out" he said, mroe to himself than Gerard. He turned tlo the cracked grey door next to him, glancing back at Gerard.
"Well, uh, this is my flat. Will you have trouble getting home or...?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 am

"run away with me." gerard said, almost to himself. frank blinked at him, taken aback by the sudden proposition.
"run away with me frank." gerard said again, this time more clearly incase frank misheard him. frank looked utterly perplexed, wide eyed and stuttering.
"think about it. what can bl do, fuck you'll probably get arrested. we can get out of this fucking city, start a new life somewhere else, i bet there are other cities out there, if we look. i will go alone if i have to, but i'd much rather go with someone by my side. and... that could be you, right? i know i dont know you and all but, i, um.. i.." gerard's ramblings were cut off by soft lips pressed against his own.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am

Frank pulled away after a few seconds and puleld a pen from his letterbox, scrawling a number on Gerards arm.
"Look, call me in a couple day, I'll think about it" he smiled, kisisng his cheek before dissapearing into his apartment. He grabbed his phone and caled for a S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W member before quickly getting changed. When the doorbeel rang he opened it to the investigator.
"H-H0Hey"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 am

the investigator, an incredibly tall and dark figure, loomed over frank at the door. behind him stood two dracs, guns at the ready.
"if you would come with me please.. um.. sir." the man said bluntly in a booming voice. frank stepped back in horror, trying to slam the door shut, but the investigators foot was in the way. he grabbed frank by the hair, dragging him out the flat block and slamming his body down on the bonnet of a police car.
one of the dracs cuffed his hands behind his back and dragged him to the passenger seat door. the window rolled down revealing yet another drac, pristine white clothes tarnished by crimson and dirt.
"this the guy?" the investigator said casually. the drac smiled, his mask discarded on his knee, and nodded.
"yeah, thats him alright," he turned to face frank again.
"wheres your pretty little boyfriend now huh?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 am

Frank started to panic, recohnising the voice from before. He struggled slightly against the handcuffs, unable to understand why he was being restrained when all HE'D done was ask for help.
"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about" he stammered "I-I had nothing to do with him, I-" he was cut off by a blw to the stomach, causing him to double over in pain. He looked up as he was forced into the back of the car, hearing somehtig about 'taing him to the station. When the car eventually stopped he looked up at the ins[ector and began atempting to beg again.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:01 am

the station was cold and unwelcoming, the stench of fear caked the walls and ceilings. frank was thrown into a tiny room containing a chair and a steel table. the inspector came in soon afterwards, with the same calm demeanor that frank had witnessed earlier.
"so, franklin, would you care to tell me what happened tonight."

the inspector listened to franks detailed account of what had happened to him, nodding and jotting things down in his little note pad.
"well here's my problem frank. three men are dead. three good men. now if you were dead, well, nobody's going to miss a hooker are they? but those good men kept this city safe, keeping scum of the earth off the streets. scum like you." the inspector nodded at the two dracs, who then proceeded to bind frank to the chair. frank began to panic, apologizing and cowering as far away from them as possible.
"now, we could get you locked up for triple homicide, but i think that is hardly fair, wouldnt you agree boys?" he shouted to the dracs, who laughed.
"so, here's what we are going to do.." he cackled, pulling the taser from his belt.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 am

Frank struggled against the rope binding him to the chair, his breath coming in short gasps as fear gripped him. Tears started to find their way down his cheeks as he eyed the taser that the man in front of him was holding. Frank did his best to watch as the other man circled him, taser still in hand. He let out a small sob.
"Please... I didn't kil anyone, I swear... I won't say anything about this to anyone, please" he begged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Percent -Frerard-   Zero Percent -Frerard- Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Percent -Frerard-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next