AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 am

Frank whimpered at the slap,tears falling down his face as he was dragged down the stairs, anic rising.
"No! Gee! Please n!" he sobbed, struggling "Please, I can just go, please don;t make me go back"
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 am

gerard dragged frank to the car, ignoring his sobbing and protesting.
"im sorry frankie, i love you but we have to go back there." he pulled out of the drive and began to speed down the street.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 am

Frank curled in a ball on the passenger seat, sobbing quietly to himself "Pleaee...Gee... I'd rather die"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 am

gerard stared intently at the steering wheel, blinking back tears as he drove. Frank would rather die. Frank must really hate himto say that. he looked up, swerving promptly to catch the turn off into the forest. he could feel the forest closing in on them, his mind flickering into insanity. he bit his lip as they approached the end of the dirt road.
"im sorry frank."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:26 am

"No no no no no no no no no" whimpered Frank, unable to break out of his tears and state of blind terror "no no no"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 am

gerard clasped franks hand in his own, dragging him out of the passenger door and into the woods. frank tried to stand his ground, sitting on the floor and pleading for him to stop, but gerard just dragged him through the underbrush.
"stand the fuck up frank, we're here now." frank sobbed as he stood, looking around as the trees closed in on them.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Frank had tears pourinjg down his face and was shaking with fear. He continued to beg Gerard to let him go, to just leave, but he culd tell from the mad ile on his fae that he was now too far gone to care about his pleas.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 am

gerard began to laugh maniachally, bearing his teeth.he fell to the floor hugging is knees, continuing to laugh. frank stared at him, not daring to move any closer.
"he's here frank" gerard cackled through gritted teeth
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:53 am

frank froze, then realised Gerard wasn't standing up. He turned and ran, powered blindly by fear. His feet sliped in the mud and he fell, crasjhhing to the floor in a pile of blood and dirt.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:39 am

gerard stared into the distance, clutching his knees.
"so you've come for me then?" he said bluntly. he spotted something moving a few metres in front of him, but he was tired of being scared. it moved again, rushing from tree to tree. he realised it wasnt him it was something much smaller. too big to be an animal but still so small. he squinted, trying to make out the figure. he stumbled back when he realised it was a child.
"frank. FRANK." he called frank but recieved no reply.
"frank, theres a kid in the forest." frank still wasnt answering. he turned back and saw the little girl staring at him, half hidden by a tree trunk.
"hey, you okay? im not gonna hurt you, c'mere." the girl shyed out of sight around the tree. gerard walked over to the back of the trunk.
"hey kid.. hey, where'd you go?" gerard looked around, the girl had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 am

Frank was lying on the floor, trying not to cry, when he ehard a high pitched giggle. His head snapepd up as he looked wildly around.
"Who's there!?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:57 am

"frank? frank where are you?" gerard shouted, trying to ignore the childrens voices around him. he found frank looking paniced.
"frank, can you hear the voices? oh god tell me you can hear them." the childrens laughter came closer, circling in on them before vanising, leaving them in stunned silence.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 am

Frank breathed heavily before scrasmb,ling to his feet and trying to run again.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 am

gerard grabbed his hand, pulling him back.
"you are not leaving me. you cant leave me ever." gerard growled. frank shook his head, trying to pull free.
"FRANK STOP." gerard cried, pulling franks arm down and twisting it. frank yelped.
"i'll let go if you promise not to run away."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 am

Frank sobbed "please Gee, please let me go home, the police will be there, I can give myself up" he cried. He'd rather spend his life in prison than on the run from a monster he'd gone after as a joke.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 am

"but frank, you can't leave me. I'm as scared as you are but..." he pulled Frank into a tight hug, stroking the smaller mans hair as he sobbed silently into Gerards chest.
"but we're gonna be just fine. It will all be over soon." he cooed as the wind began to pick up, making the trees bend and moan.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 am

Frank sobbed, gripping at Gerards shirt.
"What-What's gonna happen Gee?" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:04 am

Gerard sighed. He honestly didn't know. The muttering of children Rose again with the wind. Only this time there was no laughter, but pained whimpers and screams. He clinged tighter to Frank.
"hey Frankie, do you remember the shoes we found? A-and the clothes? Maybe they have something to do with this."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:07 am

Frank didn't answer, only continued to sob into Gerards chest.
"P-P-Please Gee, let me go home"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 am

gerard completely ignored frank.
"c'mon. we need to find that cabin. it wasnt far from here if i'm remembering correctly." he started to walk in what he assumed was the right direction.
"come on frank." he said sternly.
"there's no point of going back now. we are gonna die anyway no matter what we do so we may as well try and solve this."
reluctantly, frank began to follow.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 am

Frank walked quietly behind Gerard, crying softly, until they reached the vcabin. Or what remained of it. It seemed to have been burnt to the ground. Then words seemed to ring through his head.
'Leave'
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 am

Gerard cursed out loud.
"fuck." he hissed as he carefully toed through the carcass of the cabin. Gerard stopped as he came to a small hole in the dark earth. The stench of cinders was suddenly mixed with a deep earthy and decomposing scent. He peered into the pit, it appeared baron of anything interesting but he had a feel that there was something more.
Using a long twig he carefully disturbed the soil in the pit. He stopped when something caught his eye. Half submerged in the ground was a small off-White sphere.
"the fuck is that?" he breathed, leaning down and pulling up the ivory artefact. He stumbled back, flinging the small skull back and causing the earth beneath him to crumble, revealing more little graves.he stood up, looking around.
"shit. Frank, theres gotta be a dozen little graves here..."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:18 am

Frank was hyperventilating, crying and on the verge of throwing up. He collapsed to his knees, head in his hands "Please Gee, please, elts go home" he begged.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 am

Gerards eyes seemed to flash with a wicked curiosity. He could hear faint giggling again.
"help me dig them up. They're the key Frank. I can feel it." he said excitedly, falling to his knees and flinging the soil out of the dents in the earth.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 am

Frank didn't help, he pressed agaionst the remains of the cabins wall and cuirled into a ball, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt -Frerard-
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next