AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 am

A forest somewhere in the back of beyond. It's dark, even during the day, but that was expected. Apaprently, there was a once a summer camp here, some of the buildings are still up.
This is where mine and Gerards hunt for Slenderman begins.

There have been sightings, ACTUAL photographs, disapearences. Slenderman appears to be more than just a legend, and we're gonna find him.

F.I.

XOXO

Frank finished the final blogpost and loaded his laptop back into his bag. This would be FUN.

Frank Iero - Me
Gerard Way - FuckYeahFrerard
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 am

"frank? you ready?" Gerard called, turning to see frank on his laptop
"ugh, would you stop fucking blogging for five seconds? the internet doesn't care, and at this rate we will never find him." he scoffed at Franks obsession with technology. they were looking for THE SLENDER MAN and frank bought his laptop?!

* hehe this is gonna be so awesome Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:08 am

"If we go missing people should know where we were and who we were looking for" grumbled Frank, hitching his backpack ont his shoulder "And they do! The blogs been up a DAY and already has over 2000 hits! And he'll find us first" he added, a small grin spreading across his features. He dusted himself down and walked up to the truck, dragging the ents and everything out of the back "Now grab your own shit and the map, I want to be back here by nightfall, the last thing we need is to get lost."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 am

gerard grinned, he was so intrigued about this legend, it was so mysterious. people had told them it was suicide what they were doing, but he didnt give a fuck, he was excited to see how terrifying this 'slender man' really was.
" oooh, 2000 hits. tell me then frankie, how many of those 2000 people do you actually know? if we get lost your little blog and your '2000' hits all go to shit because none of those people really give a fuck. besides, what forests do you know that have internet connection huh?" he giggled at himself before scruffing up franks hair and grabbing the supplies and the shitty, out of date map Frank had found in the library
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 am

"Well, Ray and your brother ae following it too" moaned Frank, followimg him "And my phone can be used as a wifi router, so I can update whenever we find anything" he added, almost annoyed. He started off vaguely in the direction of a cabin, the woods getting darker the further in they went. Eventually, he resorted to switiching on his flashlight, giving a small scream when it picked out a tall spindly figure that was... a tree. A mother-fukcing tree.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 am

"watch out tinkerbell, that big scary TREE is watching you!" Gerard jested, pointing to a tree in the distance. he was bouncing on his heels with excitement as they reached a small wood cabin. he grabbed Franks hand and dragged him to the door, nudging it open with his foot and stepping inside. the cabin smelt earthy and damp and it was clear to see that it had been neglected for some years now. his eyes darted enthusiastically until they found a symbol, a large circle with a cross through it, painted on the far wall in what he could only hope was paint.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 am

Frank wrinkled his nose at the smell, stepping in closer. Surprisingly, despite the decay, the cabin was in liveable shape. He reached out but stop merely centimtres away from the cross, deciding at the last moment that touching it would probably be a bad plan "We could set up camp here" he suggested, turning away from the symbol "It's only got the one door, so it should be safer than being surrounded by canvas, and we'd hear anyone coming. Plus, it means we don;t have to trek out to the truck every goddamn evening" he added, Looking around. He looked under something resembling a table and frowned,seeing a pair of shoes, far too small to be an adults and far too modernt o have been left when the camp was abandoned. A chill ran up his spine but he chose to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 am

"frankie... you okay?" gerard stepped closer to frank, noticing that he had gone deathly pale, and followed his line of sight until he saw them, the tiny blue shoes. they looked relatively new despite the scuffs and spatters of dried mud, and they were definately out of place in the eeirie cabin. children never came here. NOBODY came here. ever.
"shit." gerard exhaled, bending down slowly so that he could see further under the table. he prayed to fucking god that there was nothing under there. he was sorely mistaken. stuffed further back were more, tiny and relatively new shoes all neatly lined up in pairs. in all he counted 8 different pairs of shoes.
"why the fuck would anyone keep a collection of kids shoes? thats just fucked up."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 am

Frank shuddered and stepped away "Ok, I take it back, we're not taying here, that sicko might come back" he said quietly. He sat on a bed lying against the wall and felt bile rise in his throat. He stood up again and pulled the sheet back, underneath there were rotting, loody but unmistakeably human feet. He almost screamed and jumped away, but on a second look the only thing there were a few crumples in the sheets. A thought of a post he'd read before setting off came to his head;
When slender man chases his victims. they start to become insane, paranoid, and anti-social, it will get worst up until they get taken away by slender man and never seen again.....
"Gee, let's-let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:24 am

Gerard was confused. why would slender man collect shoes? he had read all the stories, watched all the videos but nowhere did it even mention shoes. mabye the slenderman was just an elaborate hoax to scare thrill seekers (like themselves) shitless. now that he thought about it, he hadnt felt strange at all upon entering the forest like the legend told, mabye it was just peoples over active imaginations getting the better of them, and if that was the case, gerard was'nt going to fall for it.
"shh, frankie its okay," he cooed, trying to calm a very dissorientated frank down,
"its just a legend, remember?" seeing his words had no effect on frank, gerard pulled him into a hug,
"i wont let anyone hurt you, i promise."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 am

Frank brathed deeply, burying his face in Gerards chest "Thank you" he whispered, reassuring himself that, if things got to scary, they could drive away immediatly, call for a rescue if needed. "But please, can-can we keep going? this place is... creepy" he said, as if the rest of the forest wasn't. He looked up, wide eyes staring into Gerards hazel "Please?" he asked again, obviously terrified of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 am

gerard looked down, smiling softly as he cupped the smaller mans cheeks,
"everythings going to be okay, alright? we can leave if you want. fuck, if you want we can go back to the van and drive straight back home, and never come back here again. we're in this together, and i'm not gonna leave you behind because of some stupid legend." he slid his hands down from franks cheeks and clasped his hands in the others, entwining their fingers, trying his hardest to portray his sincerity to frank.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:41 am

"i-I know" smiled Frank "let's keep going, I just need to get out of here. I think the shoes freaked me a bit" he smiled, clasping Gerard's hands tightly. He stepped out, still holding Gerards hand, needing to kep bofdily contact in some way.

It was nightfall by the time they'd finished walking for the day, and no matter which way Frank lookd at the map, he was hoeplessly lost. He gazed around at the trees for the millionth time, trees which looked the same as every other damn tree in the forest.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 am

"well, we might as well set up camp here, we're not gonna find the van in the pitch black and walking around here at night doesn't seem like the best idea." gerard sighed and slung his backpack from off his shoulder, dropping it onto the undergrowth. Frank was still clutching at his hand after what must have been hours.
"frankie, if it's okay with you, i'm going to set up camp for the night, so i will need my hand back for a few minutes, but i wont leave you, i promise." gerard knew he was treating frank like a child but he had never seen frank look so nervous before and it worried him.

the forest was pitch black by the time everything was set up, the only light coming from the lazy fire burning in the centre of the small camp. shadows of trees twisted wildly from the fires glow giving them an animated appearence that set gerard on edge, it felt as though they were being watched by someone, or something...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 am

Frank walked around the tent, checking it was pinned securely to the ground. he squated by the fire and poked it with a long stick before getting up and pacing again. He seemed unable to settle, fidgety, scared and on edge. The cabin earlier had scared him, no doubt about that, bu this was something more... eerie. He eventually sat next to Gerard, placing his hand on the olders and his head on his shoulder. He didn't like the silence, the lack of insects scared him, though maybe the density of the forest just hid them, o he attepted to drown it out by humming. The sound tried to be uplifting but seemed hopeless in the face of the wall of silence surrounding him and Gerard.
"Do you acctually think he's real?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:20 am

Gerard was stunned by franks question, because, honestly, he didnt know anymore. he was always the one showing frank stories and he was even the one who suggested to hunt for slender man, and the forest was undoubtedly filled with secrets that lay hidden, but what if it was just a stupid legend like werewolves and the boogey man, conjured up by somebodys twisted imagination? franks eyes were pleading for the right answer, but what was the right answer?
"i... i dont know. probably not." the wind seemed to howl throuh the trees at that moment, causing the claw like branches to swoop down around them like skeletal arms.
"no. i dont think he's real frankie." he smiled, pulling frank closer to him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 am

Frank cuddled up to him and smiled "Well, if he is, we'll find him and get proof" he said, glancing around the clearing. He was pretty sure he didn't want to know some of this forests secrets, like the symbol on the cabin wall or the rope he'd seen hanging from a tree a few hours back, but he'd come out with Gerard to look and he'd be damned if he didn;t get some sort of answer. he yawned and sat up again "I'm gonna catch some sleep" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. he kissed Gerards cheek and smiled "See you tomorrow" he whispered before crawling into the tent and curling into a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 am

"gerard? what are you doing?" Frank whimpered as gerard closed in on him, he laughed darkly as he watched frank slide down the wall and cower in fear, hands covering his face as he sobbed. the dark figure hunched down to face gerard, his skin a ghostly white and his face totally void of any features. he didnt talk per se, but gerard still heared his voice in his mind.
do it. it will be fun. watch him squirm. DO IT.
frank looked up, his eyes wet with tears.
"wh-who are you talking to?"
gerard smiled, bearing his teth like a wild dog. he grabbed franks hair with one hand, pulling him to his knees and forcing him to look upwards. he dug in his pocket with his free hand, finding his pocket knife and flicking it out. he bent down slightly so that his face was almost level with franks.
" he's real, Frankie." he whispered as he plunged the knife into his stomach, ignoring the pathetic squeals for help as he-

"FRANK." gerard sat up, tears streaming from his face, covered in sweat. fuck. just a dream...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 am

Frank blinked awake, seeing Gerard's sweat and tearstained aniced face he struggled into a sitting position. He wrapped his arms around the older and pulled him into a hug "Shh, Shh it's Ok Gee, it was just a dream" whispered Frank.He grabbed his phone and checked the time, seeing it was about 7AM "Come on, let's have some breakfast eh?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:05 am

frank was right, it was just a dream, just a fucking nightmare. gerard told himself as he got out of the tent and watched as frank made food. he didnt know exactly what time it was but he could tell by the shimmers of light casting down from the trees that it was early morning.

gerard began to relax as it got lighter in the forest, and as they set out for another days search, he had almost forgotten about the dream, but he held frankies hand, just to make sure he was still there.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 am

Frank was concerned by Gerards behaviour but quite happy to hold his hand. Occasionally he'd get his camera out to snap something interesting, a blood covered childs shoe, a noose hanging from a tree, a crashed ar surrounded by branches, but most of the time he just walked and looked for any evidence of Slendermans existance. Then the came to another building.
Frank looked at Gerard nervously, uncertain after their lat enounetr "Should we...?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:26 am

the building, or rather the remains of one, was completely covered in ivy and uprooted from its foundations by thick tree roots. it appeared to be some sort of washing facility. Gerard remembered that frank had said there used to be a summer camp in the forest. mabye it was a shower block?
"i guess we have to check it out, huh? come on, we'll stay together, and as soon as either one of us feels uncomfortable we leave, kay?"
gerard smiled down at frank, reassuring him that he was fine and they would be safe and they began to walk towards the shower block.

Gerard froze.
"did you hear that?" he whispered in franks ear, turning to look behind them. nothing. its just the wind he told himself. so he turned back and continued to head in the direction of the building, but he couldnt help but notice that the building looked strikingly familliar. he knew he had seen it before. infact he had seen the whole clearing before, but he couldnt have. shrugging it off he rejoined frank who was looing at him with a baffled expression, and together, they entered the building.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 am

Frank had to foce open the door, blocked closed by plants as it was, and stepped into what resembled a shower block. a huge crack rn though the concrete where it had been uplifted by tree roots and something about the place sent shivers up his spine. He took his torch to the crck knelt down to have a loser look, peering in to see if anything wa there. He ended up lying flat on is front with one eye closed, tryng to figiure out what something at the very bottom of the crack was "Gee, i think i can see something"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:48 am

gerard stared at frankk for a moment before he processed what frank had said and snapped out of his daze.
"huh? oh.. oh right. what is it?" gerard got down beside frank and peered into the scar in the earth. he couldnt quite make out what was at the bottom, but he was sure he could reach it.
"hey frankie move over, i think i can reach whatever's in there, i'll pull it out."
it was a tight squeeze but eventually gerard could feel material between his fingers
"got it!" he exclaimed, sitting up slowly and working his arm out of the small crack in the floor. at first he wasnt sure what he was looking at. but as soon as the realisation hit him he threw the small bundle on the floor, cursing under his breath.
shirts. dresses. trousers. all different types of garments. all far too small and far too modern. these were childrens clothes.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 am

Frank would have screamed, but the sound caught in his throat. he scrambled away, pressing his bac against the wall and breathing heavily. He stared at the clothes and realised they were all far too modern to be f0rom when the camp was abandoned, hell, some he'd seen in shops merely weeks ago. He started to hyperventilate, his entire system going into overdrive. he looked up, anywhere away from the scarring evidence of something dodgy and he saw it again, a huge cirkcle with eth cross on it. Breathing becae impossible now and he staretd wheezing and gasping for breath, the weakness of his lungs brought on by bronchitis as a child coming onto full effect as he struggled for air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt -Frerard- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt -Frerard-   The Hunt -Frerard- Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt -Frerard-
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next