AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bully -Frerard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:02 am

gerard scaled the cellar stairs, locking the door behind him. he looke through the fridge, grunting at the lack of food. he would have to get a fucking take away. he rummaged through the kitchen drawers for a panflet, finding one for a shitty curry house. but he didnt care, he was starving.

after he had finished his food he went straight to sleep, ignoring the slowly starving man in his basement. he didnt deserve food. he was worthless scum that needded to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 am

Frank had sobbed himself to sleep a few hour after Gerard had gone upstairs, terrified, in pain and starving. He lay on the bement floor, glad he was only chained by the ankle to the pipes anow and curled into a tight ball, brying his face in his knees and praying someone would notice he was missing.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 am

gerard cackled to himself as he made breakfast. he knew frank was lactose intolerant, therefore, he thought he would enjoy yoghurt and cereal. he hummed to himself as he took the tray of food down to frank, poking the small man with his foot to wake him up.
"good morning rise and shine! you hungry?" h smiled, throwing down the tray in front of frank. frank looked hopeful until he saw the food. he looked up at gerard, unsure weather to tell him or not.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 am

Frank made no move to touch the food, wondeirng to himself if he could fish the cornfalkes out and maybe the dryer ones would be Ok. He looked at his feet instead, not daring to speak to Gerard. Eventually, he workedup the courage.
"G-G-Gerard, I-I'm l-l-lactose int-tolerant" he mumbled, the stutter he'd recovered from at abut eight coming back with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 am

"oh, i know that." was all gerard said before leaving again, still smiling gleefully as he skipped up the stairs. he had a lot to do today. he needed to go shopping for groceries and supplies, pick up a paper to see if there was any news of a dissapearance and then go see his brother at the cemetary. he needed to get a move on if he wanted to get everything done.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 am

Frank had let himself cry again after Gerard left, hunger pangs hitting his stomach about halfway through the dy as he realised he hadn;t eaten since yesterday morning. He looked up once more nd Gerard entered the room that evening, the mornings meal staying untouched. He hoped, however futile the idea was, that he'd gt some form of food he could eat.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:58 am

"you didnt eat your food." gerard stated bluntly, sounding somewhat offended.
"well, if you're not hungry, i guess you cant have dinner then." frank attempted to talk but was interrupted.
"no, its okay. i totally understand, you're not hungry. thats fine." he smiled down at the smaller man, kneeling to pick up the tray before pecking him on the cheek.
"night night sweetie."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:02 am

"I couldn't eat it!" whimpered Frank, grapsing Gerardsn wris depseratly "Please, give me something, I'll do anything" he begge, staring at the older man with tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 am

"anything?" gerard said, coy smile painted across his face. frank nodded up, tears beginning to stream down his face.
Gerard spat at frank before turning and walking off,
"i dont want a slut like you frankie," he laughed before slamming the door shut, plunging frank into complete darkness.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 am

Frank sobbed himself to sleep in the dark, curled on the floor. When the door opened next he had no idea how longhe'd been down there, days or months, but he'd managed to lose a scary amount of weight. He lookedup, dark shadows under his eyes from lack of sleep.
"G-Gee? G-GEee please..."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:49 am

gerard looked down at his creation, this emaciated carcass before him, begging pathetically for his life like gerard was some deity.
"p-p-please what? you are pathetic." gerard chided, kicking frank in the stomach.
"FUCK YOU FRANK." gerard screamed, kicking frank again.
"FUCK YOU." he repeated, tears beginig to run down his face. eventually he stopped kicking frank and instead fell to his knees, holding his head in his hands.
"you ruined my fucking life frank." he sobbed, looking up into the reddened eyes of the beaten man.
"you ruined my fucking life."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:14 am

"I'm sorry" whimpered Frank, cowering away from Gerard with bruises starting to form on his pale skin.
"Please Gerard, I-I went though some shit too, I never meant to hurt you like that...I'm sorry" he whispered, reaching out a hand to try and comfort his captor.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 am

gerard looked up at frank with dead eyes.
"you had everything. you had friends. you were good at sports. good at fucking everything, you even had the looks and you're telling me you went through the same shit. dont make me laugh." he bowed his head down, sniffling to himself.
"im sorry." was all he said before he stood up and left.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:57 am

Frank almost begged for him to come back, for food or water or something, but instead curled on the floor an d tried to sleep, constantly interupted by my stomach.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 am

gerard watched frank sleep. he didnt want to wake him up. he looked peaceful. gerard left after ten minutes, leaving a glass of water and a piece of toast.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 am

Frank woke up and at first thought he was hallucinating. When he realised the toast and water were real he ran forward, gulping down the water within seconds and shoving the toast into his mouth pretty much whole, eating like a ravenous animal. He looked around afterwards, trying to see Gerard through the darkness.
"Th-Thank you!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 am

Gerard stared at the door handle of the basement door. He didn't want to go back down there. He didn't want to face Frank. He wanted to lock the door and not open it for a good few months. Forget what was down there. Going back down meant facing Frank again. He didn't want to do that, didnt want to have to look into his eyes again because it made it harder to hate him.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:57 am

Frank had finally decided top sit up and tes how far he could move with the chain around his ankle. He found he couild reach all the corners of the room and even gat part way up the stairs before it puleld taut.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 am

Gerard finally decided to go downstairs to the basement, taking with him a small glass of water.
"wake up you piece of shit." he growled, poking the boy with his toe before sitting down next to him cautiously.
"ugh, why aren't you dead yet." he grumbled in agitation.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 am

Frank didn't answer, carefully gesturing for the glass of water and looking at Gerard to see if he could have some. It ha donly been a few weeks but he was already a shell of the confident if bored man he had been.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:47 am

Gerard handed him the glass after contemplating drinking it in front of him.
"you got a shitty job." he stated matter-of-factly, he was glad that Frank wasn't successful. It would have made it a thousand times worse if he was the owner of a big companynor some shit.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 am

Frank took a small gulp, sighing with relief at the feeling "Yeah, I know" he mumbled "I got kicked out of high school shortly aftert you left, I failed pretty much all my exams and ended up in a shitty fats food chain with an on and off girlfriend who hates me. Karma's a bitch"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 am

"karma? Then why did I get stuck with all the bad karma? I had to drop out of school because I got my fucking face kicked in every day, then I ad to go to a fucking psychiatrist because my parents told me I had 'problems'. And then the only person I ever care.." Gerard stopped abruptly, looking down at his hands and blinking furiously.
"it's all your fault." he said, voice just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:26 am

Frank glanced across "I'm sorry" he said quietly, not daring to reach over. He looked down at his water agaion, taking a sip
"I got dumped in juvie when I was seventeen" he said "spent half my time there getting my head kicked in... I cant say it was the same but, I kind sunderstand, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully -Frerard-   Bully -Frerard- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully -Frerard-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2