AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Family -Ferard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 am

Frank scranbled over, trying to calm gerard down by pulling him into anhug. eventually, he was asked to leave and did so without hesitation. When he got downstair, he found a trrified Mikey looking after Bob.

mikey asked Frank to lok after Bob and headed upstairs. he kncked on gerards office door, eyes still pufy and red "G-G-Gee?"
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 am

by the time mikey had wandered into the seemingly empty office it was too late, gerard had locked the door and was advancing on the smaller way.
"didnt i tell you that you werent part of this family? why the fuck are you still here." mikey looked at his big brother with terrified eyes, pleading for forgiveness.
" you are a traitor and a coward. letting someone do that to you, coming crying to me about it and then when i try and solve the situation you defend that sicko?" gerard slapped his brother across the face, just to relieve his anger.
"i want bryar dead. try and stop me and i will not hesitate to kill you too." he snarled as he looked for the bullets in his desk draw. mikey continued to beg, to the point where gerard grabbed the ornate sword off of th mantle piece and stared at his brother, eyes wild.
"put your hand out." he said bluntlly.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 am

Miiey's eyes widened, knwoing what was coming. He gave a small sob, backing away.
"Pleae Gerard" he whimpered, continuing t back away "I didn't meant to let him, i'm sorry, pleae don;t hurt me" he cried, pressed against the wall with tears puring down his face. He was shaking with fear, tears starting t find their way out of his eye again.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:46 am

Gerard flipped the sword so that the handle was facing Mikey, the topside of the blade resting flat in the palm of his hand. Mikey let out a sigh of relief when the blade was no longer facing him.
"no matter how much you disgust me, I will never stoop so low as to kill my brother." Gerard breathed out before smacking the sword handle straight into the side of Mikey's jaw with such force that it unhinged. Mikey screamed, unable to speak as his jaw hung slack. Gerard smiled watching Mikey fall to his knees and clutch his face in pain. He grabbed his little brothers face as he said,
"you're a whore Mikey, and you know what whores like you do?" he laughed as he unzipped his jeans.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 am

Mikey sobbed hin pain, clucthing his face. He looked up in fear as Gerard unzipped his jeans and made noises that, had he been able to speak, would have been pleas for mercy. He coughed as Gerard shoved his dic down his throat, feeling his head forced back and forh as he choked and gasped for air, eyes watering. He gave a small moan of pain, sending vibrations through his moaning brothers dick.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 am

Gerard twisted his fingers through Mikey's hair, tugging it back and forth as he fucked his little brothers mouth. He didn't think of his brother as he bucked into the mouth around his dick, his thoughts wandered to Frank, on his knees in front of Gerard, looking up at him with his innocent little eyes. Gerard whined, failing at keeping any rythm of sort and just rocking needily forward.
"fuck Frank." he moaned out, opening his eyes wide once he realised what he had just said, but he was too far gone to give half a shit. He bucked more erratically into Mikey's mouth until he came, hot and fast down Mikey's throat, not caring that his brother could nearly breathe.
He breathed heavily, regaining his composure and zipping up his jeans before kneeling down to his brother.
"tell no-one."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 am

Miey just curled over and sobbed, cum and tears running dwn his face. He gagged and did his best to spit out the taste of his brother, feeling even more sick and filthy than he had after what Bob had done to him. He looked up at gerard, eyes still filled with tears and a look obviously begging for a reason why? He clutched his jaw and sobbed with pain, unable to move thrugh the fear and pain.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 am

Gerard groaned, seeing his brother still curled up on his floor.
"ugh, did I not make it clear enough that I want you to leave." Mikey looked at him, melancholy expression painted on his face.
"oh don't give me that look. You deserved it and you know you did. Next time I will take your fucking hand off. Now shoo." he toed at Mikey, becoming irritated by the pile of brother on his floor. He grabbed his hand and yanked him to his feet, pushing him out the door like a dog.
"nanight Mikey." he chimed, closing the door on his little brother.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 am

Mikey just sobbed and stumbled down the stairs, finding himself in the kitchen witout thinking. It took him a mment to recognise Bob, resting and wrapped in bandages as he was.

Frank came in and droppe dthe tea he'd brought through, having taken over Bobs cooking duties for the day.
"Miey, what the fuck?!" he yelped, staring at the brown haired man. He watched as Bob approachec ikey, who automattilly linched and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 am

"mikey, what happened?" bob panicked, grabbing mikey and dragging him into a bone crushing hug. mikey didnt repliy to bob, just made strangled whimpering noises.
"what did he do to you?" bob questioned frantically, before realizing that mikey couldnt actually speak. he quickly found a pen and paper and handed it to the younger way.
"write down what he did to you baby." suddenly mikeys entire body went stiff and he stared at bob for a minute, looking horrified.
bob watched mikeys hand as he wrote down a single word:
nothing.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 am

Frank didn't look at all convinced but stay silent.

Mikey didn;t dare wrote down what had really happened to him, through fear of Gerard, Bob and what they might do to eachother. He looked down again at the epice of paper.
'I fell down the stairs. I think my jaw's broken. Help.' he wrote, not meeting Bobs eyes as he lied blatantly. He knew it was a lame excuse, but at least this way Gerard wuldn't kill, or worse toture, him for disobeying is orders of 'tell noone'.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 am

gerard paced back and forth in his study. he was suck a fucking sicko. he hated himself. he rummaged through his drawers and cupboards but couldn't find what he was looking for, only empty bottles taunting him. eventually he found a half full bottle of Daniel's in his bookshelf. he cackled to himself before sliding down the bookshelf and placing the cold glass to his lips. he hissed at the burning sensation in his throut, but continued to down the bottle and then stumble to the kitchen to get more.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:39 am

Mikey stared at the floor as Bob called a doctor in, unable to handle this shit himself. he sat in silence as they wired his jaw shut so it healed correctly, only occasionally giving a small whine of pain,. He was injected with a painkiller befre they left as the tld Bob he'd have to be fed with liquids for the next month of so.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 am

gerard woke up on the top of the stairs. his head hurt and he was pretty sure he'd pissed himself. great. he couldn't remember anything about the night before, but he knew something bad happened, he barely ever got wasted, and it was never for fun.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 am

Mikey came up the stairs carrying the tray with Gerards usual morning coffee n it and shaking sligtly. He laced it ona a table and hel[ed his brother up with out a word, sitting him in hi office before he brought the coffee throug, still insilence.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 am

"what happened last night?" gerard slurred, holding his head in his hands. he had a splitting headache. mikey looked at his brother, shaking his head slowly and turning to leave.
"what? you're not even going to answer me now? don't you know how rude that is mikey?" he became increasingly angry. mikey looked scared, pointing to his jaw and shaking his head. thats when gerard remembered. fuck.
"oh my god... mikey.. i..i..get the fuck out of my office." he almost sobbed.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:02 am

Mikey hesitated, even after everything Gerard was still his brother. He walked over and pulled is distraight older siblin into a hug, making vague soothing noises through his wired jaw. he held him unil Gerard stopped shaking an told him to leve, at which point he returned to hsi room, only to freeze when he found Bob istting on his bed, giving him a looke that clearly asked hat he was ding ere.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 am

bob smiled at mikey, standing to greet the younger way. mikey shyed away from bob.
"what's up mikey?" bob scowled, "i thought you liked me? what's your fucking brother done to your head?" he grabbed mikeys collar roughly, closing the door with his foot and pushing mikkey to the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 am

Mikey gave a whine, tears building up in his eyes and he scrambled backwards until his back was pressed against thenwall. If he'd been able to talk he probably wuld have attempted to protest, begged Bob not to hurt him again, but as it was all he ould let out was small whimpers.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 am

bob pinned mikey against the wall, crushing mikeys wrists down to a point where the skin began to bruise.
"you're a fucking whore, how could you do that to me? i was the one who loved you and you just treat me like shit." mikey whimpered as bob turned him over so that his face was pressed aginst the cold wall.
"you deserve this."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 am

Mikey continued to whimper and make vague noises of dissent, tears starting to fall down his cheeks. He tried to beg with Bob, terrified of whatever the other was going to do to him, ut didn't dare move.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 am

bob scanned the room with his eyes, looking for something, anything that he could use to hurt mikey. he spotted an unlit candle on mikeys desk. he left mikey for a second to retrieve it, lighting it with the lighter in his pocket before returning to mikey and pushing him down onto the bed. he held the candle over mikeys eyes, taking off the young ways glasses and letting the wax slowly drip into his eyes. mikey attempted to close his eyes but bob held them open with one hand. the muffled cries emmiting from mikey were ignored by bob as he watched the red liquid ooze into the others eye.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am

Mikeyattempted to scream, the sound rising in his thrat but unable to leave his mouth the way he wanted it to. He tried to force his eye closed, anything against the scalding pain burning into him.
"Please Bob" he managed painfully through his wired jaw, sobs escaping him.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 am

gerard stared down the barrel, his finger twitching on the trigger. the click of the safety being turned off echoed throughout the room. he closed his eyes, steadying his breathing and clearig his mind. he was going to do this, he had to do this. he was a monster. hre jumped three feet when he heared a knock at the door. he hid the gun in his desk drawers before shouting for them to coe in.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 am

Frank cam in, looking nervous.
"Uh, Bos, there-there's a commotion downstairs. Toro told me to come and see you" he mumbled, staring at his feet, thinking that the scream that was scarily like Mikeys was mroe than a 'commotion'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Family -Ferard-
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcidPulse :: RP :: Roleplay-
Jump to: