AcidPulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paranormal Frerard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Family -Ferard-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

Welcome To The Family -Ferard- Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 am

Frank had grown up not knowing what his family did for a living, at least, he hadn;t until the day he was sold to another as a 'oeace offering'. Now he was stuck with the Ways, who he found out were a notorious mafia group ran by eldest son Gerard, terrified and uncertain. And there was nothing he could do about it.

Frank - 17 - Me
Gerard - 22 - Fuckyeahfrerard
Back to top Go down
https://slenderacidity.forumotion.co.uk
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 am

It wasn't exactly what Gerard had dreamed of doing with his life, when he was younger he had wanted to be an artist or a writer, he studied hard for the grades to get the best education. He was a nobody in middle school, blending into the background was what he was seemingly good at and he enjoyed his own company far greater than anybody else's. But everything changed in high school. He was the fat kid. The freak. The fucking looser. That's when he began to loose his aspirations, he was more focused on surviving than on studying, and his dreams seemed more distant than ever.
It wasn't until his father was shot dead that he had a new dream. He knew what he wanted to doHe taking over as top dog, He became bitter. Trusted no one, not even his younger brother, and became obsessed with revenge. He vowed that he would make his enemies pay, and destroy the innocent to make his point along the way. That was where the kid came in. Just younger than his brother Frank was the only son of the Iero's, a wealthy aristocratic family who Gerard suspected had something to do with the murder of his father. Little Frank was the means of payment for the protection of the Iero's and their property. They called him a peace offering. Stupid fucks. They would soon burn in hell like the rest of his enemies. As for their beloved son, well, he could do with a new toy to play with...
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 am

Frank stepped up to the door, shaking sliughtly. He'd been told by severl maids that 'the boss's office was on the top floor and he was sure this was it. He chewed on his lip, scared of the man on the other side of the door. His father had just smacked him when he'd tried to protest leaving, but he was used to physical violence in hi family y now. He raised a shaking hand and knocked three times before shioving it back in his pocket. The younger Way had said Gerard would 'mark' him, and he still didnt know what that meant.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 am

"come in." Gerard called bluntly, glancing up towards the door to see who it was. He was surprised when he saw the young boy standing sheepishly in the door way, clearly nervous.
"and who the fuck are you?" Gerard smiled, the boy was beautiful. It wasn't often that Gerard found beautiful people in his office and he loved to 'appreciate' beauty. When the small boy told him that he was the Iero son his smile widened and he got to his feet.
"well well, aren't I a lucky one. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Gerard, and I run this quaint little operation here, so I guess that means you work for me now Frankie." he walked over to Frank and wrapped his arms around him for a split second before placing his hands on the boys shoulders and inspecting him with his eyes.
" my aren't you just beautiful." he grinned, watching the boy blush with embarrassment,
"you're blushing! How adorable." he watched franks eyes dart around, looking anywhere but at Gerard. He bent down slightly so that he was on eye level with the other before whispering,
"welcome to the family Frankie boy."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 am

Frank chewed on his lip, still avoiding the taller mans eyes. He wanted to be at home right now, curled in his bed with a laptop and not caring about anything. That was the life he was used to, being the spoilt, only son of a wealthy family.
"Th-Th-Than you, Mr. Way" he stammered, remembering how his father had instructed him to be polite and, for some reason, not forget his italian. He continued to stare at the floor, uncomfortable with the gaze that he could still feel on him.
"Your-Your brother told me to come up here, something about Marking?... Sir."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 am

"ah, yes. That." Gerard said, awakening from his thoughts.
"you know it's rude not to look at someone when they're speaking to you Frankie." Gerard cupped franks chin, tilting his head up so that he had to look into his eyes. He could see that Frank was trembling slightly and he swelled with joy knowing that it was him who was making the boy so fearful. He began to walk forwards, making Frank stumble back until his back hit the closed office door with a soft thud. Gerard grinned, eyes dark and lustful as he raised both hands and pinned Frank against the door.
"you're so beautiful Frankie." he said in a hushed tone, pressing his body weight against the boy and feeling the others muscles tense and his big doe eyes widen. He brought his face closer to franks to the point where their noses were touching slightly and traced over his own lips with his Tongue.
"so fucking beautiful."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 am

Frank squeezed his eyes shut and turned his head away, his heart pounding. He struggled slightly against where Gerard's hands pinned his wirsts to the wall but accomplished nothing. He shuddered at the compliment, hating the way Gerard looked at him, lust filled, anry and aggressive all at once. He tensed again, pressing hard against the door, trying to move himself as far from the older man as possible. Once again he asked himself why he'd been forced to come here, why he couldn;t just be back at home or at school, where he'd normally be now, and just live like every other guy his age.
"Sir, stop, you're crushing my ribs" he gasped out, not sure whether it was indeedthe other mans weight or just anxiety that wasnlt allowing him to breathe.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 am

Gerard pressed harder against franks body, loving the sounds emitting from the struggling boy as his breathing became more frantic.
"don't fucking struggle. You're mine now, you hear me? I can do whatever I fucking want to you because I own you. Now be a good dog or I'll blast your fucking brains all over the walls." he laughed as he watched the boy trying to hide his fear, biting his lip and blinking wildly to keep tears at bay.
The next thing he knew Frank was in tears, begging and cursing and whining on and on about wanting to go home. Gerard rolled his eyes and in a split second had reached around to the back pocket of his jeans and was holding a switchblade to franks face.
"shut the fuck up you whiney little whore. What did I just tell you, huh?" Frank desperately attempted to calm himself, sniffling loudly and crushing his eyes shut tightly.
"now we have to let everyone around here know that you belong to me, we don't want you getting hurt now do we? Normally we have them in less obvious places like inner arms or on the back of the neck, but i want everyone to know that you're my personal property." he placed the blade delicately just under franks left eye, reading franks every reaction and wallowing in them.
"I could take out one of your beautiful little eyes? Or maybe give you a classic Chelsea smile. What do you think Frankie?" Frank began to cry silently, the tears running along the blade edge as it pressed against his skin.
In only a moment Gerard slid the knife down, using just enough pressure so that the cheek didn't completely rip.
"there. Beautiful." he quirked, running his Tongue over the fresh wound as the smaller boy cried out in pain.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 am

Frank sobbed freely now, the blood running down his face and neck. He tilted his head forward so that blood and tears aran into his mouth but he didn't care. He wanted to scream and yell and, most of all, beg Gerard not to hurt him anymore. He cried out again when the door was attempted to open by somone behind it, banging into his bakc. Gerard shoved him rougly out of the way and he fell to the floo, obbing and cursing as he looked up.

Mikey glanced over at Frank, his heart going out to the younger boy. He had the mark on the side of his neck where Gerard had decided he was his 'property'. He swallowed hard, trying not to reveal how terrified e was of his older brother.
"Gee, the Relo' are here fior their apointment" he said hakily.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am

"ah shit, send them up." Gerard groaned, then pivoted on the heels of his shoes and knelt Down, offering his hand out to Frank as he spoke.
"we'll finish this later Frankie," he smiled warmly, "Mikey will take you to get all cleaned up and settled and then I'll send someone for you when my meeting's fineshed, Kay?" Frank nodded solemly, wiping some stray tears off his right cheek.
"Mikey." his voice became cold and stern.
"get Frankie cleaned up and find somewhere to dump his shit. Send him up when I'm finished." he turned and headed back to his desk, not thanking his brother or showing a single ounce of affection towards him. He simply sat down and began to read some documents.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 am

Mikey sighed and helped Frank up, taking him down to the basement section of the house.
"He's not always like that" he said, trying to ignore the wa Frank looked at him, still clutching his face. He looked down, pulling his collar up slightly o hide the scar.
"Ok, he's like that alot" he admited with a sigh, trudging alog several orridors until he found an unused room, empty aside from a bed and closet. Franks bag was already beside the bed, looking lonely in the small, plin room.
"Well, you're in room 19A from now on. You're next to me so don;t be afraid to ask for anything" he managed, forcing a smile.
"COme on, we'll get Bob to fix that cut up."
"Who's Bob?"
"Bryar. The cook but he also does stiutches and shit"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 am

Gerard couldn't think straight and so chose to completely ignore every word said for the entirety of the meeting. He didn't give a fuck what these people wanted anyway. They were just some filthy lowlifes who were asking for money or protection or some shit. He couldn't stop thinking about Frank. He was so fucking pretty, and the only son of his sworn enemies. He would exact his revenge later, first he wanted to have his fun first. He couldn't pass an oppertunity as beautiful as this one, even with a gash down his face he looked aesthetically pleasing. He would do what he wanted with him and then when he got bored he would kill him, and send his pretty little head to his darling mother and father. He didn't want peace. He wanted one thing. Revenge.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 am

Frank came upstairs as soon as he was told to, but took as uch time a possible to do it. He already knew, somehow, that Gerard was going to kill him. Maybe not that day, or the day after, but it would happen. He hoped his parents would have forgotten about him by then though, especially his mother. Tears stung his eyes at the thought of his ill mother and they were flowing quite freely down his cheeks by the time he reached Gerards study.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:29 am

A faint knock on the door stirred Gerard from his thoughts and he called for Frank to come in. Without looking up he signalled for Frank to sit down by waving his hand in the general direction of the only other chair in the room. He glanced up as Frank sat down, observing the cut on his face.
"does it hurt still? It looks it. Mikey better not have taken you to the fucking cook instead of the doctor. Hey. You okay?" Gerard noticed that Frank was crying softly.
"what's up Frankie?" he leant forward over his desk and looked Frank in the eye, genuinely concerned. Why the fuck do you feel sorry for him dumbass? he scolded himself mentally for caring about someone other than himself.
"is it your family Frankie?" frank nodded solemnly.
"well your family could have paid money for our deal, but they sold you like a dog instead. That's how much they fucking love you Frankie." Frank shook his head, calling Gerard a liar.
"oh but I'm not lying Frankie boy. And I bet you didn't know that your old man's a murderer either. Shot my father dead you know. Family fucks you up Frankie. You're better off without them if you ask me. They just fill you with hopes and dreams and useless emotions and then die. That's how it goes." he smiled up at Frank, laughing at the anger he saw in franks eyes.
"you look like you wanna punch me in the fucking face Frankie. Go on then. Punch me."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 am

In that moment Frank lost all sense of reasoning. He would NOT listen to Gerard saying things like that about his family, he didn;t care if he 'owned' him now. He linger across the table, grabbed Gerard by his shirt collar and headbutted him in the face, causing blood to spurt from his nose. He found he coudln't stop, he continued to lash out at him, fists flailing as he attempted to hit him, do anything to hurt the older man. He then ciollaped back intohis chair, buryin his face in his hands and sobbing pathetically, that was when e felt the blade against his throat and looked up, terror in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 am

Gerard was smiling maniacally, a trail of blood running from his nose and dripping off of his chin.
"whats a matter Frankie? Can't handle the truth." he yanked Frank up off of the chair so that they were cheek to cheek and gerard cooed into franks ear
"good job I like it rough, huh?" he giggled as he felt Frank squirm frantically under his grip, desperately trying to get away from him, but all of his efforts were in vain.
"now id slit your throat right here frankie, and send your corpse to your family, but truth be told you're just too much fun to have around."
Frank stumbled backwards, the back of his knees hitting the table, as Gerard hooked his fingers under the hem of franks jeans. He began to plead for Gerard to stop, apologising for what he had done and promising to never do it again, to which gerard just laughed.
"don't be shy Frankie. I won't hurt you. Much." he smiled as he straddled the smaller boy, pushing his back down onto the table, not caring about the office supplies under franks back.
"now we can do this the easy way or the hard way."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 am

Frank whimperd and had to twist his back into a curbve to avoid having various bits of stationary oress into his abck. He whimpered,looking anywhere but at the man on top of him.
"Gerard pleae" he cried, desperte not to tell him the thing he'd been trying to keep a secret ince he lived in a society that woudl think him a freak, but now he realised he had no choice.
"Please Gee, I-I've never done this before" he let out with a sob, squeezing his eyes shut as he felt Gerard toptugging his jeans down.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:31 am

Gerard stopped what he was doing as soon as those words escaped the younger boys mouth. He removed his hands from franks jeans and pulled away slightly. Stupid fucking adorable kid making him feel pitiful.
"sshh, hey, it's okay, everybody has to have a first time, it's nothing to be ashamed of." he cupped franks chin in his hand and gently tilted his head upwards, thumbing away stray tears from his red cheeks. He placed his lips against the others softly, keeping it chaste for the moment. He ran his fingers through franks thick raven hair, twirling it between his fingers and tugging slightly, causing Frank to let out short gasps. He cautiously poked his Tongue at franks lips until he opened his mouth slightly, nervously allowing Gerard to enter. He sighed into the kiss, snaking his arms around franks waist and pulling him closer into his chest. He needed the contact.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 am

Frank kised him bac gently, wrapping his arms around the olr mans shoulders. He still didn't trust or like him, but if this had to be his first tie he'd rather it came like this than with him screaming and sobbing. Frank had almost relaxed ino the embrace, almost started t enjoy it, when the door opened aagin and he jumped, accidentally pulling away from Gerard.

Mikey blinked, pushing a strand of brown hair way from his face. He vaguely realised that he needed to start knocking.
"Oh, er, sorry... I-I can come back later" he stammered, not entirely sure where to look. He'd arely even moved when he felt Gerards hand on his shoulder and turned to look, almost fearfully, at his older brother.
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:07 am

"you piece of shit, what have I told you about knocking? You never fucking listen to me." Gerard seethed, staring down his little brother whe was clearly terrified of him.
"come back up her later. I'm tired of fucking telling you the same old things, you need to learn a lesson." he growled to Mikey, who was cowering and avoiding eye contact.
"anyone interrupts me again I'll stab you in the fucking lungs, make it even harder for you to breathe. Now get out of my sight."
He turned, personality completely changing as he walked back over to Frank.
"I should really get a lock for that fucking door," he laughed, kissing franks slightly swollen lips again and returning his hands to the small of franks back.
"Frankie, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 am

Frank looked away and shrugged, scared of how easily Gerards moods could change. He kissed him back lightly before making an excuse which, luckily, Gerard listened to and leaving.

Mikey was shaking as he made his way up the stairs. It was never good when Gerard called specifically for him, and he was still waiting for his punishment for interupting him earlier. He finally eached the second floor and hesitated just outide before knocking and opening it a crack.
"You wanted to see me Gee?"
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:08 am

When Mikey entered Gerard was sat at his desk casually, skilfully flicking a switchblade between his fingers, he didn't acknowledge Mikey's presence in the room for a few agonising seconds before he began to speak, tone surprisingly inquisitive,
" did you know that members of the yakuza in Japan Amputate their own finger and present it to their boss to show their commitment or express their apologies to him?" he looked up at Mikey, halting the flicking action of his switchblade with His middle and index finger, and smiled.
"how loyal are you little brother? Are you willing to die for your boss?" Mikey nodded, knowing exactly where the conversation was heading.
"how about lose a finger?" Mikey's entire anatomy froze, his heart stopped and his hairs stood on end. Gerard stood and moved to sit on the desk just in front of where Mikey had sat.
"prove to me that you're a loyal dog little brother." he spat out, enjoying every last minute of it.
"you'd do it if you loved me." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 am

Mikeys breathing came in shallow gasps, nerves causing his athsma to act up big time. He hated that, being a grown man weakened by a childhood illness ut at that mment it wasn't his biggest concern. He continued to stare at the switchblade, sweat starting to form in bead on his forehead. It took him a moment to cllect enuh f his nerves t speak.
"G-G-Gee, this is s-silly, you-you know I-I'm loyal" he stammered, staring at his brther, hating the maniacal grin on the olders face. He hated spending his life scared of his brother, terrified of the man hell bent on revenge. He backed away slightly, still keeping his eyes on the blade.
"A-And I'm n-n-not a d-dog!" he added after a secnds thought, still staring at his brther. A small sb broke him, nevermind how much he tried to hide it.
"What happened to you Gee? You used to care about me! You didn;t use to be this sick, perverted angry person. I don;t understand...."
Back to top Go down
fuckyeahfrerard

fuckyeahfrerard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 am

Gerard ran at him, causing Mikey to stumble to the floor. He sat on top of his brothers chest, knowing full well that it would constrict his airways even further.
"you wanna know what happened to me little brother?" Gerard seethed, eyes wide and manic.
"I was born into the wrong fucking family. I was allowed to dream, allowed to think I would go to a big fancy college and get a great job and become a famous artist and we would all live happily ever after. And then just like that those dreams were fucking slaughtered. Smashed to pieces and left to clean up the mess. And then I was told that because dear old father had died I had to lower myself to be the fucking leader of everything I ever hated. King of the vermin that infests these fucking streets. And you.. You just stood there and watched as I became this.. This monster. You were my brother. YOU WERE MY LITTLE FUCKING BROTHER. I would have died for you and you just stood there and watched me burn. Yes. I used to care. But that was long ago little brother." he sobbed, tears freely flowing down his cheeks as he stabbed the blade down with expert precision, severing Mikey's pinky finger. Mikey screamed.
"you can leave my office now."
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorShowBegins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 am

Mikey just couldn't breath anymore, the panic, restriction o Gerard on top of him and shock at the injurt causing his airway to almost completely close off. Even when Gerard stood up he lay gasping and choking in the floor, tears running down his face, a face that was becoming sickeningly pale. He curled up due to instinct, gasping hoarsely for even a trace of oxygen, blood pouring from his hand. Eventually his brething relaxed enough to allow him to press the edge of his shirt to the wund, causing it to turn crimson. He struggled to his feet and stumbled out of Gerards office, unsure how he made his way down o the basement level without tripping on the crooked stairs and stumbled into the kitchen, sliding himself onto a stol as Bob entered. He looked up, sweat standing out on his face as he trembled with shock and agony.
"Help" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Family -Ferard-   Welcome To The Family -Ferard- Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Family -Ferard-
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcidPulse :: RP :: Roleplay-
Jump to: